Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

My Visit To Dr. Tony Today!

Zee007

Well - based on all the reccomndations on LOC over the last few weeks, I have been waiting till after Brunters to get my 18's on.

Having done this on Monday, and driven to work this week, I really wasn't happy with the set-up. I have been PMing Tony, and I rang him this morning to see if he could fit me in.

Sure enough, he welcomed me down, and I set off on my 90 minute trek down the M1.

For anyone who is not sure about whether it's worth doing or not - let me assure you, IT IS.

Without a shadow of a doubt, my car handles like a dream now. I saw that there were several settings way out, and all the alloys were not balanced correctly.

But the steering is now sharp. The handling is crisp. It drives like a new car.

Thank you very much to Tony from a very happy man.... :)

Good to hear Zee, well done again Tony..

It's a bit worrying about the wheels not being balanced properly. You probably read in my post, I had the same problem. One was way out :unsure:

Like Tony said, it's a bit worrying when your paying around 800/900+ for wheels, that they can't balance them properly.

You went passed Milton Keynes on the way? you could of dropped in to see me! :)

Glad your happy... i know i was even with the little adjustment that could be made... i must go see him again after fitting the 19s!

Well - based on all the reccomndations on LOC over the last few weeks, I have been waiting till after Brunters to get my 18's on.

Thank you very much to Tony from a very happy man....  :)

You are more than welcome :D As you saw most times any geom is a "balance" of figures, and most times things work out well...its all down to understanding, simple maths, but complicated area :unsure: even more so in your case with the osf camber incorrectly set in Germany.

May well pay you a visit Tony once I get mine back, lowered and with 18"'s on. Would be interesting to see the difference in handling.

Please do... geometry can be manafactured to meet all needs on request.

performance

tyre wear

handling

drifting

or just plain common sence. :yawn:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links