Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Booked In For Geometry

whiteman

:blink: I decided it's time to get it done now, the handling is not as good as it use to be and the insides of the two front tyres are bald.

So it is booked in at Drury Lane on saturday morning. B)

I will be a happy man again as I am not immpessed with it's handling at the moment. It is not as responsive as I remember and also when travelling on the old country bumpy roads it seems to sorta skip, mind you that could be the near bald tyres on the front.. it is running on sp9000s at the moment which will be getting replaced with the same as i have a new set in the garage. Don't seem to have any problems with these tyres so there is no need to change brand... :whistling:

Drury Lane here I come!!!!!

let us know how you get on tony, and why do you always have new tyres in your garage?! :lol:

:hehe: john these are the ones which I am still waiting to fit, but as it has taken me so long to get the geomtry done the front ones are knackered, :whistling:

will let you all know the results saturday and what ahd to be done

• 3 weeks later...

:driving: sorry for the delay in my geometry report, got it done and it needed 6 adjustments to get it right..

front camber has been adjusted as the tyres were getting ripped off on the passenger side more than drivers side.

I have no been very far since it has been done though but me thinks it feels better. :winky:

• 2 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links