Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

This Made Me Chuckle

Chris.S

After all the argument the other day with Maxpower for messing me about i got this yesterday

Chris, bring your car down to the show, I'm sure we'll be able to squeeze you in. Maybe you can have your engine bay open and show off your super charger and engine mods.

It's hard to keep everyone happy when you get over 500 people applying for about 300 places.

We do our best not to upset people but with so many people not being able to get in, this inevitably happens.

If you want to come, let me know and I'll sort you a pass.

Dan

Features Writer

MAX POWER MAGAZINE

Now wonder what the reply should be, shame im going to Cars in the Park instead now

:lol: so did you apply for your car to be on the stand or did they ask you?

i'm confused :wacko:

3 months ago i was booked to displat with a club, then Monday i had an email to say my car was standard and not required

so i sent a nice email back etc with a few chosen words caused theyed messed me about

and they send the one above back

Tell them to shove it...

We were going to exhibit last year, they wanted £5000 for the floor space we required, then 1 month before the show they were offering us same space for £1500!!!!!!!!!!!!

They called again this year, i told them to forget about charging me for 70% profits on there behalfs, they offered it to us for £2k, i refused.....

Waste of shelf space there mag anyway

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links