Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Off Topic/Random Disclosure

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

All selling to buy cars which are more fun and quicker - as with anything you get used to it and then fancy something a bit quicker, I've nearly hit a plateau with the IS200 and don't want to go to far was it makes it difficult to return to standard....

I'm not leaving fella :P

Can't get rid of me that easily, my car will be going when she's standard but doesn't stop me winding you up, have to keep you on your toes anyway :winky:

Still ...... get's a bit worrying when some of the more established members start leaving ........  :crybaby:

I don't think anyone is leaving are they?

Chris S is still around, I'm sure Bazza will still pop in, and all Aido and me want to do is to go higher and faster....... :hehe:

Ssshhhhhhhhhh don't tell Ahmet that, let him think we're all leaving and then he'll sell up and leave too :P

I do actually want to go higher, fed up of driving a car this low, looking forward to the time I get with standard suspension to cruise around, will be able to have the radio a lot quieter when it's back to standard :lol:

im not going anywhere mate, yea i want a fast car..........but i dont see why one has to sell the Lex to have a fast car :winky: i have something in the pipeline , come the start off show time next year, all will know about it.........i could well let you all no by the end off this month i dont know yet if i will or not :ph34r::whistling:

im not going anywhere mate, yea i want a fast car..........but i dont see why one has to sell the Lex to have a fast car :winky:  i have something in the pipeline , come the start off show time next year, all will know about it.........i could well let you all no by the end off this month i dont know yet if i will or not  :ph34r:  :whistling:

C'mon Marcus what you got planned :question::question:

I've got a couple of things to do to mine then that'll be it for performance as it just gets expensive trying to make the IS really fast :driving:

I'd like to reach the 400's and that is going to be expensive with the 1G-FE and I don't have the nouse or the know how to do the right bits to get that out of that engine - like Adie says it gets expensive for little gains, that's why I've abandoned this project, going in search of pastures new, might be a Lexus, might not be, we'll see how things turn out :D

Think I may know what you're up to Marcus and it will be impressive if it is what I think it is :D

Would say the highest 1G-FE here for sure :winky:

You just need to learn how to drive it quicker :P

im not going anywhere mate, yea i want a fast car..........but i dont see why one has to sell the Lex to have a fast car :winky:  i have something in the pipeline , come the start off show time next year, all will know about it.........i could well let you all no by the end off this month i dont know yet if i will or not  :ph34r:  :whistling:

C'mon Marcus what you got planned :question::question:

I've got a couple of things to do to mine then that'll be it for performance as it just gets expensive trying to make the IS really fast :driving:

I can not say much just yet mate, but you all will know very soon................i think aido knows what im up to as i know he was down at daves lastnight :winky:

and as for me driveing the IS faster well it looks like i not only had 5 gears i allso only had 5 Pots out off 6 working when i was at the Pod :crybaby: looks like i have a hole in one :crying: so car is off the road for now ;)

So that is what you were on about the other night Marcus, the bad news?

How did you get the hole in one, I don't have a clue about mechanical stuff - I struggle with the basics, wish I could do the sort of job you've done with yours pal, awesome stuff :)

you going for it then marcus :winky:

you going for it then marcus :winky:

yea i think i will john...........as its going to cost so much to fix my car, its only going to cost a bit more ontop to do you know what :winky:

Aido, all comes down to fueling mate + i never had it maped when i had the Turbo fitted ;) i new it would end up doing something like this, it was just a matter off time............. :huh:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links