Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Off Topic/Random Disclosure

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hahahah lol .......... what an eath was u doing standing on the rooof !!

Do you have two cars man ? ... lex's I mean ............

:whistling: i was hot after cleaning it and there was a breeze so i stuck my head out of the sky light while i was enjoying my ice cold J2O B) B)

:shifty::ph34r::whistling: Nahhh the other ones not mine :lol:

Should get it back middle of next week at the latest. But then i've got to start changing to coloured pipes, chrome a few bits, spray and fit spoiler, indicators etc.

Fit new dvd player, ipod adapter... so still quite a bit to do after i get it back :duh:

Well, picked up Baby Shake's MR2 Mk1 yesterday and am furiously working away to get it sorted before she gets back on 10/09.

Today: Took out the seats, vinyl trim, carpets and Dynamatted most of the floor. Shampooed the carpets.

Sunday: Shampoo seats. Remove rear trim, roof lining, door linings, engine cover & Dynamat.

Monday: Drain coolant, flush clean with Holts rad flush. Refill coolant & balance (real pain in the a$$ job on the MR2, takes 12L coolant, lots of air bubbles to remove). The car is suffering from over-idling and air bubbles are the prime culprit.

Well, picked up Baby Shake's MR2 Mk1 yesterday and am furiously working away to get it sorted before she gets back on 10/09.

Today: Took out the seats, vinyl trim, carpets and Dynamatted most of the floor. Shampooed the carpets.

Sunday: Shampoo seats. Remove rear trim, roof lining, door linings, engine cover & Dynamat.

Monday: Drain coolant, flush clean with Holts rad flush. Refill coolant & balance (real pain in the a$$ job on the MR2, takes 12L coolant, lots of air bubbles to remove). The car is suffering from over-idling and air bubbles are the prime culprit.

You wont be on here to much in the next few days then Mike :D :duh:

I didn't mention fitting the Tokico adjustable dampeners & -35mm coils, the Wolfrace 15" rims, the K&N induction, new plugs........... :duh:

Lemme say, the MR2 is like chalk & cheese compared with the Lex, but just as enjoyable! :D

I didn't mention fitting the Tokico adjustable dampeners & -35mm coils, the Wolfrace 15" rims, the K&N induction, new plugs........... :duh:

Lemme say, the MR2 is like chalk & cheese compared with the Lex, but just as enjoyable!  :D

Make that a week :whistling:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links