Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Best Price For Latest Dvd Satnav Disc

Strewth !!!

Thats criminal. Looking at the fact that your an Admin I guess thats the best price then. But when I upgraded my 540i disc last December (traded it for the Lexus a month ago) it was only £190.00 straight from the manufacturers in Germany, and that had every opton I thouht SatNav could ever have, certainly the Lexus system has no more anyway.

And I thought Beemer were expensive !!!!

Guess What I might do is get the version number of mine and see if theres a used one thats "newer" as mines a 2000 car likely the disc is still original.

Strewth !!!

Thats criminal. Looking at the fact that your an Admin I guess thats the best price then. But when I upgraded my 540i disc last December (traded it for the Lexus a month ago) it was only £190.00 straight from the manufacturers in Germany, and that had every opton I thouht SatNav could ever have, certainly the Lexus system has no more anyway.

And I thought Beemer were expensive !!!!

Guess What I might do is get the version number of mine and see if theres a used one thats "newer" as mines a 2000 car likely the disc is still original.

Does the BMW nav cover the whole of Europe? That's why the Lexus discs are expensive. The older CD version discs are around £140.

If you buy a used disc then make sure it will work in your nav unit. There are two or three different versions of DVD Nav unit and they use different discs. Check the part numbers written on your disc, a new one should have similar numbers just slightly higher. If the part numbers don't match up the disc will not work.

Does the BMW nav cover the whole of Europe? That's why the Lexus discs are expensive.

All of Europe?. Must be in a very basic form surely, the BMW DVD has 3.2gig of data just for the UK and as a DVD can only hold 4.3 gig, that must just leave major motorways for the rest of Europe and a few city ringroutes?

Anyone tried it in Europe - How detailed is it?

Someone on the Toyota club said that you can download the latest disk from some site.

I am trying to find the site, unless someone knows what it is ? The dealers are charging way too much.

please do not use our forums to discuss downloading illegal copies of copyrighted software ;)

No a DVD can hold 9 GB of data and the latest discs are just about full.

Oh I see, I thought that 9gig was a double sided disc...

Double layer discs allow 9GB of data. Very rare to get a double sided disc but they can hold 18GB if they are also double layer.

I have recently obtained new 2005 dvd at cost of £320 and does have 8,7 gig

of memory,Haven't yet noticed a great deal of change as the old one was very good but just felt the need to upgrade. That means my 2000 version from my ls430 is up for grabs. Anyone interested make me a sensible offer.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links