Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Gerrard's Off

After all he said after the Champions League Final!!! :angry:

Devastated, LFC were on the way up but now need to replace him (if thats possible). Hope he dont go to another Premiership club though :shutit:

YNWA

Well he's staying AGAIN. What the hell is he up to. If this happens again or any speculation over his future, i think we should just sell him.

Hopefully this is definatley the last time. Bring on the prem title :D

Well he's staying AGAIN. What the hell is he up to. If this happens again or any speculation over his future, i think we should just sell him.

Hopefully this is definatley the last time. Bring on the prem title :D

CAn`t you just shoot him instead.......................

uuuuuuuuuuuurggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh horrible sport, and unless you can clone Thieery Henry and Gary lineker to bring back some decency into the sport...........................

or you could treat sport like a business, sell it off, fund it with debt, alienate everybody even further through price hikes to fund the superwages of the management and players to the detriment of the families who want to pay for the entertainment..........

I think you are going to see more and more of this Gerrard nonsense in the years to come, not less...............best you switch over to watching womens beach volleyball.!!!!!!!!!! :D :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links