Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

project mui brake pad

asinn

yes i am still using the stock rotor

but refering to my post.... after driving a week........

the brake pad is not as good as i perviously thought.....

it stop very good but alot of dust

and when braking at low speed or low temp the noise is very loud

i think if you what to have quite and no dust street pad.......... i will recommand endless NA-M

i am using Na-m on my rear brake....... its very clean.... but i guess it doesn't stop as good as project mui

• 5 months later...

I used on my Aristo Vertex Mk.II

- Black Diamond grooved discs

- Ferrodo pads.

V.good stopping distance, last me about 3-4 months. Can get 5 lap-s round the track before they fade.

TRD are crap, they warped my discs and wore it out very quickly.

Beware performance pads on STANDARD lex brake discs, they can warp.

Ferrodo very good, I paid £45+ vat for a pair of front pads.

Run standard Blueprint pads on rear.

you say the TRD pads are crap, thats because you were using them with the factory disc's

if you had used them with the matched TRD discs you would find they are better, especially for track usage with which they were made for

The TRD pads were better than regular pads, but they wore quickly and warped the standard discs.

No warning from either TRD or my garage about this!!!!

No idea as to the TRD pads + disc, maybe great stoppers but I didn't think the pad wore that well.

The Ferrodo/Black diamond setup is v.good for road use, only faded once ever on road.

Next stop - AP Racing 6 pots.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links