Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Car Might Go Next Year

Chris.S

lol

I now you hate those scoobs Fidgits as you slated them rotten at japfest lol

what about the oh so amazing handling of the audi TT? lol

s4 or a4? either would destroy a rally derived saloon car on the twisties???? hmm........

lol

I now you hate those scoobs Fidgits as you slated them rotten at japfest lol

what about the oh so amazing handling of the audi TT? lol

s4 or a4? either would destroy a rally derived saloon car on the twisties???? hmm........

I dont hate scoobies (expect when thats all you can see), but yes, im not their biggest fan..

And yes - your right, rally derived chassis - oh wait, where did Audi first develop its 4 wheel drive system, oh yeah, the original 80's Group B rally Quattro...

and the TT handling problems were due to the weight bias on the car - if you have actually driven one - they grip nearly as well as an Evo (I know, i've tried both), the TT is just twitchier on the edge... (shorter wheelbase)

and then lets compare the engines...

the scoobies 2.0 Flat 4 verses a 2.7 V6 twin turbo - they have similar power outputs, but the Audi has so much more torque...

A friend has one of the more recent V8 based S4's and that thing is awesome, pull at any speed is phenomenal and IMHO the handling beats mine hands down and that thing is standard!!

at least we agree that motorsports heritage produce the best cars.

:)

well the tt is based on a golf ;)

also which car has the 2.7 litre v6 twin turbo?

The older S4 has the 2.7TT, as Aido pointed out, the new ones have the 4.3 V8, which in the RS4 develops 400+ bhp - from being N/A....

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links