Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Euro Supra Meet 2005

Don't know where I should post this topic so I do it right here.

tilpasset_kort2.gif

This weekend the Euro Supra Meet 2005 takes place in a small danish city called Sonderburg near the German border. LINK

I meet some Swiss Supra Drivers (from Argau and Zurich) in my hometown only an hour ago. Showed them the carwash and did some pictures. Here are some impressions. And be sure... my love for my Lex is a bit....tarnished (?) at the moment :blush: Yes, I'm envious....

Pics:

DSC00038.sized.jpg

DSC00050_001.sized.jpg

DSC00051_001.sized.jpg

Byebay-Video: Save as.. (perhaps rename to *3gp, play in Quicktime or Realplayer)

All pics here: LINK

THIS WAS AWESOME!! drivingskid.gif

Your 'love' for your Lex may be 'tarnished' with all those supras around Andi.....

But your car is looking very 'un-tarnished'

Its looking just as clean & shiney as its neighbours (and they put theirs though the wash) :D

Your 'love' for your Lex may be 'tarnished' with all those supras around Andi.....

But your car is looking very 'un-tarnished'

Its looking just as clean & shiney as its neighbours (and they put theirs though the wash) :D

This is nice said. But my cam only does 2 megapixel :lol: There are about two flys and one stonechip in every pixel :lol:

Thank you :)

Adie there were a few areotops at JAE

Yes mate i saw them. Lovely cars. I spent most of sunday with the supra boys as my mate and his bro have both got some veeeeerrrrryyy nice supras.

I meant you dont see them around alot (every day stylie) but JAE you going to see the spot bollock Supras anyway.

Hence why i was thinking of getting one myself or one of those bad boy R34 GTR Skylines :D

I was there today. Pictures will be uploaded. Very nice meet. They all stand around my little supercharged baby. Didn't thought about this crowded enthusiasm about a bit modified IS... :blush: I deffo have to tune up my exhaust note a little bit :D

About 80 Supras of all years (20 MK2, 50 MK3, 10 MK4) crowded last weekend in Sonderburg. I was there on Sunday and, you won't believe it, they recognised my little Lexus. No negative comments and much respect but I parked her politely far away. After a short time my car was hidden by a small crowd of interested people (10-15!). I talked, and talked, and talked. Very nice. But it doesn't takes me wonder after a whole weekend in Supra-Heaven something different is very welcomed by these enthusiasts :D Even if its only a twolitre and without BOV...

Pictures: LINK (not mine)

My Pictures (all): LINK

Best of:

Friday:

DSC00051.sized.jpg

Arrival of two Swiss Supras in my hometown Flensburg. Catched them on the road and pointed them to a carwash. After-wash-shot.

Sunday:

P7312410.sized.jpg

A buddy... Nick is Lolek, car is Bolek

P7312413.sized.jpg

Lolek's interior

P7312417.sized.jpg

Car of a former swiss IS200 s/c driver. Meet him last year at Bodensee-Meet.. think he has grown :)

2005.07.31%2010.09.48%20(Medium).jpg

P7312426.sized.jpg

Swiss Supra.. nicest CoolingFan-Sound

P7312432.sized.jpg

Cleaned...

P7312436.sized.jpg

Swedish...

P7312437.sized.jpg

The CoolingFan is going to spend the holidays in Denmark..

P7312442.sized.jpg

For me.. this is what the MKIV stands for..

P7312461.sized.jpg

Nice..

P7312468.sized.jpg

Nearly the best shot...

P7312490.sized.jpg

Best picture of the day.. B)

All pictures: LINK

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links