Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Weymouth Monthly Meet

peter026

wed : rain

thurs : rain

friday : dry and sunny  :D

Great, I'm going to get wet to-morrow,but thursday is Melplash show day,it never rains on that day

oh dear ........did you get wet today :crying:

fingers crossed for a nice day tomorrow :D

wed : rain

thurs : rain

friday : dry and sunny  :D

Great, I'm going to get wet to-morrow,but thursday is Melplash show day,it never rains on that day

oh dear ........did you get wet today :crying:

fingers crossed for a nice day tomorrow :D

No didn't get wet to-day,soaked yesterday,see you tomorrow.B&Q carpark 1st :D

what time again mate....i will be there, just goto refit ARB on the monster

As near to 6.30 as possible, I saw the councillor today and he said could we be there at 6ish..........................Negative as we have some coming from London area,so I will be in the B&Q carpark about 6.00 - 6.15

Just got back,will post pic's to-morrow.

Next and last one this year will be 23rd Sept..........names please......will make this last meet open to all jap cars,lets make it a good one :D

Just got back,will post pic's to-morrow.

Next and last one this year will be 23rd Sept..........names please......will make this last meet open to all jap cars,lets make it a good one :D

Well it was nice to be able to put some names and faces together now

good to meet every1

first ever car meet so was not sure what to expect got a few ideas what to do next with mine next (mods)

I like the sound of all jap cars, will have a word with friends in the Evo/200sx OC to let them know about the 23rd

:P :D

Can't wait to get my beast now. I didn't make this one as I was off collecting the full leather interior for the new car up in ipswich. I've also allready bought the 4 pot front UK spec supra brakes to bang on the front. HKS 264 cams and water injection to follow really soon as will rear 2 pot rear brakes. Expect to see a dark green 19" blitz wheeled 6 speed getrag boxed BPU Aristo as soon as I can get it into the country :) I've still got the supra so if I do still have it I'll try my best to make the september meet.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk