Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

As far as I remember this has been discussed before. It DOES NOT work because the head unit is a different make on the UK ones. I'm sure Fargo knows for definate. :D

Prolex have the Aux-in adapter for the IS200 anyway.

From what I remember from my research, the aux in is a balanced input, so using RCS connections to something like an Ipod (which has an unbalanced output) would not work. You would need to use a seperate amplifier into a balancing transformer for each chan to get a balanced output... I didnt look any further mostly because I dont have the electronics setup to play with like I used to.

I also recall seeing some form of control line on the AUX input, which may require either grounding or some strange data pulse to get it to work (i.e. recognise the aux input as being there). Anyone got a MD jukebox to try it with ;) :lol:

Prolex have the Aux-in adapter for the IS200 anyway.

Hey anees, how did you find the aux-in adapter?

I have the same use for it as you did, carputer all ready to go, just need some way of getting the sound through the speakers. I have an FM modulator on the way but don't hold out many hopes.

I don't suppose you have the official link for prolex aux-in, i have tried a search but can't seem to find it. Also I beleive it has been going on for some time and can't see it on prolex website.

:offtopic:

just noticed your from stafford lee, not far from me mate. i'll keep my eye out for ya

Car is in Waltons at the minute, had a slight prang :whistling: with a central reservation in Cannock. Also haven't got my owners club stickers yet.

I have the same use for it as you did, carputer all ready to go, just need some way of getting the sound through the speakers.  I have an FM modulator on the way but don't hold out many hopes.

I don't suppose you have the official link for prolex aux-in, i have tried a search but can't seem to find it.  Also I beleive it has been going on for some time and can't see it on prolex website.

Hi Mate.....the Prolex AUX-IN as far as I know is almost ready to go. You shouldn't have to wait long. I did a review of it a few weeks back:

http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/ind...showtopic=24540

:D :D

I have the same use for it as you did, carputer all ready to go, just need some way of getting the sound through the speakers.  I have an FM modulator on the way but don't hold out many hopes.

I don't suppose you have the official link for prolex aux-in, i have tried a search but can't seem to find it.  Also I beleive it has been going on for some time and can't see it on prolex website.

Hi Mate.....the Prolex AUX-IN as far as I know is almost ready to go. You shouldn't have to wait long. I did a review of it a few weeks back:

Cheers mate, good review btw. Suppose I'll just have to be patient and keep an eye out.

Cheers mate, good review btw. Suppose I'll just have to be patient and keep an eye out.

Slightly :offtopic: Whats your Car PC based on? Using anything decent for Sat Nav? :D

as far as i know, its pretty much ready, ie in a week or so,, all the plug and play connectors are with prolex..

as far as i know, its pretty much ready, ie in a week or so,, all the plug and play connectors are with prolex..

Any idea how much they are going to be sold for?

Slightly  Whats your Car PC based on? Using anything decent for Sat Nav?

I have the VIA EPIA MII 12000 with 1Gig mem and 100Gig 2.5" seagate, not the best I know, but enough to get started with, I am using MediaCar at the minute, but just got Neocar to try.

Sat-Nav wise I'm using TomTom5 on my Ipaq but using a program called dotPocket to control the ipaq throught the PC.

Also got the DVD/CDRW under the heated seats so I can burn off some albums if the need arises. :offtopic:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links