Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Rs200 Digital Cluster

stodwyer

Hi all,

Im after coming across a 2003 altezza (manual) cluster that shows the speed in kilometres digitally with rev counter in center and speed to left. I cant find picture of one but have seen it lately.

My question is. Its off a 2003 car and will it fit?. And Is it easy to access the cluster?.

Sean

I have a picture of it but i cant post it up. These are not the ones on that website. They are Altezza ones with centre section white and the digital readout showing Km/h. Its a savage cluster. I will post pictures soon.

Also what is an rs200 limited edition?. Not Qualitat.

Sean

Depends, theres 2 types, one for the AT and MT.

AT has the digital read out like so,

gauge-digital.jpg

Again, thats for the Auto ^^^^^

MT is like so,

trd06.jpg

Thats for the MT ^^^^^^

However... You can install the AT version, but its not 'plug and play' You will need to rewire some bits, its fiddly but Mat has done it to Zee007s Altezza.

BTW, how much is it? Defo will go well with a s/c :winky:

Its the exact same as the top one but it is iff a manual car. I think that all i need to do is plug it in as its off a manual car.

If i could post an image i could show ye all the pic of the interior.

Im getting the cluster for 50stg.

Sean

Am.. It WILL go nice with S/C :blush:

would one of these digi clusters fit an IS200 with a bit of fiddling. they are nicer than the standard is200 speedo IMO :D

Possibly...

Ask Mat, he's the man on this...

Mat?

Hi Zee,

Are these easy to install and whats the story with digital meter?. Can you post up a few pics of you cluster for some help?.

Sean

Am, I'll keep looking for one for you?.

Also what kind of car do these come off?.

Hi Sean,

There is a piccie of my cluster in my garage.

I didn't fit mine - Mat did it for me. Think it's a pig to do, but he knows best.

I had to get the speedo converted from KMH to MPH professionally. They also did the digi bit.

Hope that helps?

Depends, theres 2 types, one for the AT and MT.

AT has the digital read out like so,

gauge-digital.jpg

Again, thats for the Auto ^^^^^

MT is like so,

trd06.jpg

Thats for the MT ^^^^^^

However... You can install the AT version, but its not 'plug and play' You will need to rewire some bits, its fiddly but Mat has done it to Zee007s Altezza.

BTW, how much is it? Defo will go well with a s/c :winky:

Wish these speedo's came fitted to UK IS200/300's, they look fantastic!

Well lads,

I fitted the clocks yesterday. They look the business. The only thing is i dont have the lights on cluster when i turn on headlights. Im getting an auto electrician to look at this today. Id say its easy to fix. Other than that they are unreal. The rev clock moves at some speed and the digital on right not only reads out in Km/h but it tells you how much km/l you are doing and also how much km are left in the tank. I cant wait to get the lights on it sorted to see how it is at night.

Sean

Now find me one ;)

BTW, i assume the Km/h actually means MPH with the convertor?

I have him already asked and there is one on the way. I will email you the site. I drove up there on saturday. 700km. Never again. Too long a drive. Well worth it though in the end. I just need to sort out lights. I nearly crashed this morning looking at the digital numbers FLYING up!!! :D

Sean

• 2 months later...
The rev clock moves at some speed and the digital on right not only reads out in Km/h but it tells you how much km/l you are doing and also how much km are left in the tank. I cant wait to get the lights on it sorted to see how it is at night.

What changes the readout from km/h to km/l and litres remaining? Is there a button on the cluster somewhere? The economy etc is all calculated by the cluster using the existing fuel, speed and rev inputs? What happening to your odo reading when you changed to the new cluster? Did you do the majority of the install yourself? Since it's a standard speedo I'm picking it doesn't remove the 180 kph limit like I believe the TRD one does?

Could I possibly ask any more questions? <- hey, looks like I can. ;)

What changes the readout from km/h to km/l and litres remaining? Is there a button on the cluster somewhere? The economy etc is all calculated by the cluster using the existing fuel, speed and rev inputs? What happening to your odo reading when you changed to the new cluster? Did you do the majority of the install yourself? Since it's a standard speedo I'm picking it doesn't remove the 180 kph limit like I believe the TRD one does?

Could I possibly ask any more questions? <- hey, looks like I can. ;)

Its more or less a plug and play. The Cluster does all the calculation itself. If you twist the knob that resets the mileage to the right you can get the km/l and then the cruise distance remaining in the tank. I just found it by accident..

Sean

stodwyer@mpp.ie

Its more or less a plug and play. The Cluster does all the calculation itself. If you twist the knob that resets the mileage to the right you can get the km/l and then the cruise distance remaining in the tank. I just found it by accident..

Sean

stodwyer@mpp.ie

Sounds great, the km/l figure would help temper the lead foot effect induced by wanting to see that big tacho flying around!

What happened to your total odo reading when you installed it? Is this figure stored in the cluster, or elsewhere in the car? :huh:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links