Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi

I write from Italy and i'm sorry for my broken english. :blush::blush::blush:

I've got an rx 300 plus last model and i think that this is the most beautiful suv.

I see in the gallery, an rx 300 blak whith 20" inch whels, and i want to buy it for my rx 300 in italy. Do you know if i mast change some parts of shock -assorber to assemble it???? :P

the photo is this

http://www.lexusownersclub.com/gallery/alb...cp_04251?full=1

thank you very much and i'm sorry for my broken english....

pol

Hi and welcome to LOC.

The 20"s will fit on with no problem.

I have had lowering springs fitted to mine for better handling but it is not a necessity. Just a matter of choice.

Regards Terry

Nice alloys ....... they are made by Kahn.

http://www.projectkahn.com/

A member on here, Terry B has 20" rims on his RX ......... I'm sure he will be along to assist  :)

Please to meet you.

In Italy Lexus is a very yang brand and I don't find nothing for my rx 300.

In Italy theare are not a club's lexus..... only Cayenne....cayenne....cayenne....or X5 avery where.....

You are very nice forum.

thank a lot

Hi and welcome to LOC.

The 20"s will fit on with no problem.

. Just a matter of choice.

Regards Terry

Hi, please to meet you.. too :D :D

This is a *** news....

What means "I have had lowering springs fitted to mine for better handling but it is not a necessity"...?? :duh:

Can you write simply, please? :D :D :D

Thank you wery much. :)

paolo :blink::blink::blink:

Hi

I write from Italy and i'm sorry for my broken english. :blush:  :blush:  :blush:

I've got an rx 300 plus last model and i think that this is the most beautiful suv.

I see in the gallery, an rx 300 blak whith 20" inch whels, and i want to buy it for my rx 300 in italy. Do you know if i mast change some parts of shock -assorber to assemble it???? :P

the photo is this

http://www.lexusownersclub.com/gallery/alb...cp_04251?full=1

thank you very much and i'm sorry for my broken english....

pol

Hi

That was my car for about 4 months.

I had the wheels commission by Khan to fit the RX300 and there were only 6 sets made, so this is a very rare car.

.............and by sheer coincidence has just been traded back into us and is up for sale.

It should be on our web site shortly.

Ian

As I stated the wheels will fit okay.

I wanted my car to be lowered.

You do NOT have to have the car lowered.

I had my car lowered to improve the handling and also that the wheel would fill the wheel arches better.

I have tried to translate?

Poichè ho dichiarato le rotelle si adattare bene. Ho desiderato il mio automobile essere abbassato. Non dovete fare abbassarsi l'automobile. Ho fatto il mio abbassarsi automobile per migliorare il maneggiamento ed inoltre quello la rotella riempirebbe più meglio gli archi della rotella.

As I stated the wheels will fit okay.

I wanted my car to be lowered.

You do NOT have to have the car lowered.

I had my car lowered to improve the handling and also that the wheel would fill the wheel arches better.

I have tried to translate?

Poichè ho dichiarato le rotelle si adattare bene. Ho desiderato il mio automobile essere abbassato. Non dovete fare abbassarsi l'automobile. Ho fatto il mio abbassarsi automobile per migliorare il maneggiamento ed inoltre quello la rotella riempirebbe più meglio gli archi della rotella.

thanks a lot for traslate. :D

is dangerous have the car lowered?

thanks a lot .

traduzione corretta: Ho detto che non ci sono problemi per montare i cerchi. Volevo che la mia automobile fosse abbassata ma non dovete far abbassare l'automobile. Ho abbassato l'auto per migliorare il rollio e per riempire meglio i passa ruota.

grazie

paolo

• 3 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links