Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Led Lights

Rich OB

Does anyone have a pair of these, come in black or clear, i know there is a set of each on e-bay but does anyone know how to order from Lextasy as i would love a set of these on black??

What do you lot think of them? (Can be found on the Lextasy website)

Mr Morse has them on his IS300.

I would save yourself the bother and get them off the chap on e-bay. He's a member on this forum..

Lextasy aren't the best sellers out there. I purchased a RMM front lip that took 70 days to arrive..

They kept in contact but it took too long, and even then they forget to mention it won't fit euro spec bumpers..... hell thats my mistake for not knowing... but still they could of said.... just shows there serious lack of professionlism!!

Small worls a, i did actually bid for them but gettin up into the 2s is a little out my prich range at the mo for lights, seems its the last set too so no joy with them for me...anyone got pics of em on the car?

As i've said i'm pretty new to the Lexus scene as i've been with Fords for the past 10 years so still tryin to find myself with sourcing parts, mods etc so bare with me and any stu-pid Qs!

Aw - shucks - thanks for the kind words :blush:

There does seem to be a distinct lack of them in the UK and the USA - no idea why, as they are made by DEPO who are a major manufacturer of aftermarket lights. My supplier only got four pairs in total!

Hey Scorcher,

Nice little shop you got there on e-bay, i have bid for a few things but haven't successful with those last second bidders :angry:

The person currently bidding for the black lights seems nothing is gonna stop him having them, i would love a set of these but at the mo i'm a bit of a poorper but hopefully you will source some more in the near future?

Hey Scorcher,

Nice little shop you got there on e-bay, i have bid for a few things but haven't successful with those last second bidders  :angry:

The person currently bidding for the black lights seems nothing is gonna stop him having them, i would love a set of these but at the mo i'm a bit of a poorper but hopefully you will source some more in the near future?

TBH I won't be getting any more as they take up too much room! Bearing in mind my eBay stuff is just a hobby. And the other two sets of black sold for £258 a pair, so the set you were bidding on are still cheaper :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links