Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Nox Enhanced Petrol

aquanuke

"Ordering from us is safe and easy! Just enter the desired quantity of the fuel you need, and we'll package it up and send it to you in the post, first class, delivered straight through your letterbox. No hassle. No worries."

I ordered 1000 litres at 60p a litre, shame it has to come via Royal Mail, I'll let you know when it arrives ;)

Nice one, made me laugh:

We do not actually hold any trademarks. This is a parody site, not an actual trading corporation and as such any similarities in names and trademarks are covered by "fair use" provisions of intellectual property laws. Vin Diesel is a very entertaining actor, not a biofuel. There actually is company called Petrel Resources plc which is in no way related to our so-called biofuel. We are also not related to PetroDirect, a US company.

:D

It's real?

So what was it delivered in?

Can't understand why they say it's a parody if it's real :unsure:

This is what she said on another forum this morning...

www.petroldirect.com

You can buy Perfuel™ (biofuel) for wealthy dot.com affiliate types and even Ultra Low Cost Value Unleaded (50 RON) at 20p/litre for those less well off. 

"I can't believe how cheap they are - I ordered thirty litres of super unleaded and it was there, next day, left on my doorstep in 2 litre plastic bottles."

It's not real, I mean, look at this bit, she's winding you up mate

About Petrol Direct

As far as we know the direct supply of highly volatile fuels through the post is an as-yet untapped market. Indeed, you can get just about anything else mail order these days so we thought that it was high time we started to leverage the synergies of the worldwide energy macroeconomy to produce a paradigm shift of groundbreaking proportions.

At Petrol Direct we understand that you are interesting in finding out as much as you can about our history and background model, primary because you've bothered to click on the link to this page and have so far made it down to the second paragraph without trying to find something more interesting to do.

Just in case you are an American, or possibly drive a car made by Suzuki, we wil spell the purpose of Petrol Direct out to you in simple terms. This is a spoof. A parody. We do not sell petrol or any other fuels, and certainly not plutonium or antimatter. Sorry. This site is strictly for laughs only.

However, we do have some useful tips on how you can actually save on fuel bills:

* Drive more slowly. Fuel consumption in most cars at 60-70 mph (i.e. the posted speed limit) is much more effecient than at 80 mph or over.

* If you drive a huge four wheel drive (e.g. Discovery, Shogun, BMW X5) then you are a sinner against the environment and other road users. Buy something less stupid. Other people will respect you more and you never know, you might get your reward in heaven.

* Buy a Smart car. Better still, buy a Smart Roadster. That's fast and economical.

* Buy a diesel if you're prepared to live with the fact that they still puff smoke out of the back from time-to-time even if the person in the showroom assured you that they were all squeaky clean now.

* Move to the USA where fuel prices are about one quarter of those in the UK. But if you want to move to Europe, be aware that Holland, Belgium, Norway, Denmark, Sweden and Italy all price petrol at around the same or more than the UK. Holland is much more expensive!

* Get rid of your car and walk.

How can you help us? If you're a petrol-head and you like to hang around messaging boards with other petrol-heads, why not wind up your online friends with helpful posts like:

* I can't believe how cheap they are - I ordered thirty litres of super unleaded and it was there, next day, left on my doorstep in 2 litre plastic bottles.

* They've certainly cornered the market in high-perfomance fuels. They even sell petrol with NOx already in it which saves on the costs of an expensive conversion.

* If you don't mind driving slowly, the Ultra Low Cost Value Unleaded is amazingly cheap.

* At last a company that understands the importance of real lead in petrol.. and lots of it!

* They're not just a pile-it-high and sell-it-cheap merchant, it seems that they are working with partners to develop a lot of environmentally friendly fuels, plus some really advanced stuff for the future.

* I think it's shocking - sending petrol is the post is incredibly dangerous!

FAQs about our fuel:

* Vin Diesel is a very fine actor and not our trademark at all.

* Lead is a really horrible thing to put in petrol as it is a persistant pollutant that causes long-term damage to people and the environment. Incidentally, leaded petrol was developed by Thomas Midgley who also invented CFCs. Oops.

* It takes about 100 kilos of rose petals to make 1 gram of rose oil. As a result, "Perfuel" isn't really going to be practical. Rendering down seagulls for "Petrel" might be seen as a public service though.

* Plutonium is nasty stuff, but some people actually have plutonium powered heart pacemakers.

I thought Mike might like the bit in bold :lol:

But I wanna know about the Nox fuel  :angry:

NOx is Nitrogen Oxide. It's a nasty combustion byproduct that comes out of the exhaust.

You don't need more of it in the fuel - that's a p!ss-take, just like the rest of the site.

It amazes me that anyone can look at that website and then ask, in all seriousness, if it's the real deal :blink:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links