Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

So The Last 24 Hours Has Been Intresting

Monster-Mat

I'm in Swadlincote (my house) as of midnight last night, I was in Warminster (parents house) yesterday and i'll be there for a week from tuesday.

Maybe i'll see the monster cruising about when i'm on the way to work, i'll be on the blade :winky:.

Tanks dont work without tracks.......

i can do private viewings

Although impossible i know,( is it? ) i could imagin what inpact a tank would have on the LOC meet on the 25th :ohmy: ..open eyes... open arse's more like :duh: Imagine 30 Lexus's and a Chieftain tank on a photo shoot :ohmy:

Most people 'thankfully' have never seen a tank, to have one on a PR event in the middle of Watford could have been a big display for the ARMY as well as LOC and STS.... :crybaby:

Do they still do fire power demonstations at warminster.

I went to 2 there and will allways remember the A10s flying what seemed to be over the audience then letting rip with the cannon they call a plane, most impressive.

It allways amazed me to hear/feel the challanger main armment when it fired.

but there again all these things make more noise than you would expect

ex DWR

No contest.....

gallery_8450_141_25148.jpg

Mr Morse.. Mat..... that image would explode the object for the day...(We need it!)

Ok it's a 'geometry health check day'

The main reason is to make every part of geometry visible to the owner and to prodict future tyre wear...we are 'team LOC' so every input is welcomed :D and any evolution will expand our future...

No contest.....

gallery_8450_141_25148.jpg

Thank you Mat and Mr Morse, there is no contest? but that is a F**king good image..

Belive me that sort of image overlaping Lexus and the power displayed by the tank speaks more then words.......( my little ) girl wants to follow in this area...

Her reason is world peace.... :crybaby: Mr Morse and Mat be ready....for some heavy questions! on the day.. :ohmy:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links