Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lowered Aristo

robjonk

Here's a quick pic of my car with tien coilovers fitted and lowered too low as could not get on drive without scraping groves out of tarmac with exhaust.

all sorted now as remade decat to beable to lift system up to allow clearance for drive. Only just clears speed bumps if you go realy slow.

post-4957-1126886826.jpg

They are indeed the Cs.  Handles like on rails but without the harshness that most coilovers give you. Could get better but then ride quality would suffer. Lexus  is about comfort.

excellent :D

If I can wind mine a tad higher than that - and keep a stock like ride quality - I'll be a very happy bunny indeed :D

• 1 month later...

Nick, It's not that easy, you can either have another one made with the bend closer to the downpipe or you do what I'm doing with mine, slowly reducing the bent with a blowtorch and giving the pipework an oval effect rather than round, so far I've managed to get about 10 mm higher clearance.

Rob ............ How low has yours drop to now, thought you'd managed a total of about 100mm, now that mine has settled down abit, mine has dropped a total of 55mm now, handles like a train on tracks, but like you've stated, grounds easly due the exhaust, also what profile are the tyres pls m8 ? As usual Rob, your motor is looking stunning. Keep up the good work, I'll be the one left standing with those Turbo's you've now got, hopefully you'll have the feul cut-out sorted soon as well so that we can have a go at S/P

Hi

It was dropped 75mm rear and 65mm front. Now the decat has been remade it clears all the speed bumps near me but only if you slowly crawl over them. If i had the standard exhaust system then would not have a problem as it sits neatly level with the floor pan. But have blitz nur spec single exit and hangs below a bit as too big for origonal gap and also goes under rear axle not over like original.

Would take some more pics for garage but camara has died so trying to get it fixed but looks like i will have to buy a new one.

turbo's have arrived and are just waiting for the intercooler to arrive then its all going on.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links