Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

50k Service Price Guide

no mate my price is correct that i have quoted, i have it here on a list in black and white in front of me

ya i no your price was

funny the way he could match it after saying he could

i sent him a email back saying it was correct but no repsonse

what time does your garage shut on a saturday

our kick off moves to 2.30 soon and i will be finished around 4 time i get changed etc will be about 430

also am i best phoning up now to book it in as i need a courtsey car

normally 12.30 on a saturday

i can get the car there for 12 on the saturday

So whats the best way of doing this chris?

having a courtsy car until the sunday or monday?

getting a courtsy car until monday or something?

or the other option is i can come on the thursday to drop my car off (cant come on the friday due to rugby festival) and pick it up saturday morning ?

couldnt do a service in 30 mins mate we close at 12.30 and cars cannot be loaned out over a weekend or overnight (needed for other customers)

easiest is drop the car off 9am on a saturday borrow a car and pick the car up a couple of hours later at 12, car cannot stay out after that as the service go home in them too

no mate my price is correct that i have quoted, i have it here on a list in black and white in front of me

ya i no your price was

funny the way he could match it after saying he could

i sent him a email back saying it was correct but no repsonse

what time does your garage shut on a saturday

our kick off moves to 2.30 soon and i will be finished around 4 time i get changed etc will be about 430

also am i best phoning up now to book it in as i need a courtsey car

normally 12.30 on a saturday

i can get the car there for 12 on the saturday

So whats the best way of doing this chris?

having a courtsy car until the sunday or monday?

getting a courtsy car until monday or something?

or the other option is i can come on the thursday to drop my car off (cant come on the friday due to rugby festival) and pick it up saturday morning ?

couldnt do a service in 30 mins mate we close at 12.30 and cars cannot be loaned out over a weekend or overnight (needed for other customers)

easiest is drop the car off 9am on a saturday borrow a car and pick the car up a couple of hours later at 12, car cannot stay out after that as the service go home in them too

Ok will have to have a think

just dont know what ill do between 9 and 12

• 3 weeks later...

• 8 years later...

I can do you a 50k service for far less than that !

where u based though

Chris,

Any chance of a price for front disks and pads? Been quoted £401.52

And £214 for 1 front shocker.

Does this sound fair?

Andy

Based in Crewe and prepaaired to travel driving.gif

Kwik-Fit quoted me £410 (I failed an MOT) for 1x front right disc, pads and caliper. I bought Mintex two discs and new front pads for £72 on eBay and 1x caliper for £79.99. Will get it fitted soon.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links