Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Damn Bmw

I have been fortunate enough to experience both at my young age as my Dad is into the luxury market. We both agreed that i-drive is a load of rubbish however it is extremely comfotable and I think it's great looking! Audi A8 is awesome, I drove the last of the previous model S8 with all extras and it was something else! The S class is nice too.

The RX is a great car. Dad opted to sell his XJ8 for an RX300 SE-L and he loves it!

I say if you can operate and like i-drive then go for whatever you fancy! If you don't like i-drive don't buy it as you'll get frustrated and sell it! (hence the good deals!)

Buy the car you can identify with..

I would never buy a BMW, at least not in Italy, as all BMW drivers seem so arrogant and have terrible road manners. Lexus drivers are less agressive.

But that may be different in the UK.

Buy the car you can identify with..

I would never buy a BMW, at least not in Italy, as all BMW drivers seem so arrogant and have terrible road manners. Lexus drivers are less agressive.

But that may be different in the UK.

The same applies here too!

Hey welcome to LOC.. Venice is a lovely place!

Please someone talk me out of the BMW

Don't buy a BMW

There you go, sorted

Says the man with an audi heh heh heh :) :P

:D :lol: :D :lol: :winky: :winky: :winky:

Don't really have an opinion on BMWs - I was just doing as requested! For the record I love my TT! It has been modded to about 270bhp and it is a lot of fun. Can't really think of anything which I would rather have at the mo. Even drove an C4S and TBH is was better but NOT £40k better.

Don't buy a BMW

There you go, sorted

Don't really have an opinion on BMWs - I was just doing as requested! For the record I love my TT! It has been modded to about 270bhp and it is a lot of fun. Can't really think of anything which I would rather have at the mo. Even drove an C4S and TBH is was better but NOT £40k better.

I drove my brothers 996 GT3 and to be honest I absolutely loved it... I think for my next car a second / third hand 911 could be on the "to look at list"...by then (2-3 years) the 997 should have depreciated nicely. Won't be a GT3 as no seats for the sprog in the back.

Don't buy a BMW

There you go, sorted

:driving: Hi John, I have had my new A8tdi chipped, and wow what a performer, CLS500's can't keep up. :shifty:

Sorry waaaaaaaay  :offtopic: but...........

Oooh A8 chipped - who did that for you and what are the perfomance figures now?

PS Gas - at least all this chat stops you from buying a BMW!  :winky:

WELL YOUR RIGHT IT HAS!!! :ohmy:

the logical part of my brain has decided to get an rx :blush: all this argument for nothing :blink:

Sorry waaaaaaaay  :offtopic: but...........

Oooh A8 chipped - who did that for you and what are the perfomance figures now?

PS Gas - at least all this chat stops you from buying a BMW!  :winky:

:driving: performance as follows: 281BHP/ 565NM torque, 0-60 6.2secs, mid-range awsome, economy unchanged,can't beleive how this car now goes, just a V8 type performer. :lol:

I went from BMW to Lexus...and don't think my driving style is any different....

so you drive your lex with the front fogs on, tailgate incessantly, don't use indicators. you'll give us lex drivers a bad name :winky:

possibly...;)

Though car previous to the BMW was an MR2 roadster so I just treated it as coming back to the fold after a wee excursion..

I went from BMW to Lexus...and don't think my driving style is any different....

so you drive your lex with the front fogs on, tailgate incessantly, don't use indicators. you'll give us lex drivers a bad name :winky:

possibly...;)

Though car previous to the BMW was an MR2 roadster so I just treated it as coming back to the fold after a wee excursion..

well in that case, you is forgiven B)

IMHO dont buy an A8, I know they are good but still think not as good as an LS..............I do like the previous B*W  7 series though  :wub:  :tomato:

:P Well after owning a new RX300SE followed by the new GS300SE, I know what car is best for me and thats the AUDI hands down :yawn:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links