Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

2 Questions

Hi guys,

has anyone got a 'Sport' sticker for the back window of my IS200 Sport kicking around? I think the window was popped before I bought the car as it has a Toyota etching on the window instead of Lexus :angry:

Also i will be fitting my eyebrows soon (when they get painted), what shall I use and where can I get it from?

Any help appreciated

Cheers in advance guys

Chris

:driving:

Hi mate the Sport stickers are available, there was a really old thread with the part numbers, Chris Shipley can get them :)

As for fitting, some guys use double sided sticky tape that you can get from car shops for sticking things on, or others use silicone sealant or something like that - I never actually got around to fitting mine!!

Cheers Aido

I asked about these stickers when I had a service at Lexus Cardiff but they told me I could only get them with a complete window!!! :shutit: jack a***s!!! Had the eyebrows off Chris so will PM him for some stickers. Will get the eyebrows fitted when i get a new headlight as I still got condensation in my passenger side. Will this fail an MOT as it is on Saturday?

Cant believe you going back to standard mate, such a shame awesome car! :D

Cheers

Chris

Cheers fella but needs must and all that, really need an auto box - think it must have been all those years of abuse as a child :lol:

You should be fine on the MOT, if you turn the full beams on for a while won't that dry it out in time anyway?

Usually works, make sure i dont wash it too close to the time and full beam on for 30 mins should do the trick hopefully! :winky:

Know of anyone with a headlight going?? Dont want to fit eyebrows then take back off when i get new light.

Chris

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links