Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Upgrading My Phone...

kam05

I've got a SonyEricsson K750i at the minute, just about to swap it as it's knackered :lol:

I have to admit out of all the phones I've had the SE's have been my favorites out of the lot!

Think the first one of theirs I had was the SH888 - that thing was a brick!

Since then I've usually changed every year between SE and Nokia with a single defection to Samsung, when they brought that first colour flip screen phone out - that thing still works now as my mum uses it!

Had a Nokia 7610 and it was too clever for it's own good, it was impressive what it could do but the OS was too complicated for a phone, in the end it stopped alerting me to texts and took a minute to open any text messages etc, it was messy!

If the K750i hadn't failed it would have been the best phone I'd had yet - just does everything that a phone should without too much unneccessary garbage, I never bother with games :lol:

Right guys

After reading all your posts I have decided to go for the V3. Have placed order with T-*obile and I pick it up in store on Saturday (free upgrade)

Thanks for all your input

onwards, refers to the V3 and my experience with Tmobile...

Yeah, but you also said that T-Mobile now charge all customers 1.50p per minute for customer services.

They only charge that for "online" customers .........

onwards, refers to the V3 and my experience with Tmobile...

Yeah, but you also said that T-Mobile now charge all customers 1.50p per minute for customer services.

They only charge that for "online" customers .........

ooops, sorry, ahmet you are right. If you bought an Online package, customer service costs are £1.50/minute. However as you are an upgrading customer, you will not have these charges... :blush:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links