Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Fm Problems

Right my FM on my radio has just stopped working overnight MW, CD and tape work fine, now i have used the search function and have seen that a few people have had the same problem.

Anyway i phoned my local stealer and they said they have never heard of this breaking and it would cost me over £80 for them to take it out and send it away then whatever it took them to find the problem and fix it.

Anyone know of any other company that can fix this in the north west of a company anywhere i can just send the radio myself.

Cheers

Try these guys, they can fix Lexus audio systems.

Have u ever had work done by them before i just phoned them and they said to replace the FM unit it would be £120 + Vat.

Anyone had this done before if so does this sound about right?

No I haven't had any work done from them before. Have you considered sourcing a complete audio unit from e-bay?

Try these guys, they can fix Lexus audio systems.

Have u ever had work done by them before i just phoned them and they said to replace the FM unit it would be £120 + Vat.

Anyone had this done before if so does this sound about right?

No I haven't had any work done from them before. Have you considered sourcing a complete audio unit from e-bay?

I was thinking of that i just looked and there is one on there one up to £155 with 2 days left. i hope i can get it fixed first but if not i will have to bit the bullett and get a new one

Autosound are actually the official repairers for Lexus and Toyota. Any warranty radio that lexus in Britain take out gets sent to Autosound so they know what they are doing.

The £800 you were quoted was probably for an exchange radio unit, not just for a repair.

Autosound quoted me £45 +vat to replace the FM tuner (thats whats wrong with yours) but that was an additional to repairing an error 3 fault. Give them a call.

Hi 6Speed i just give them a call and they quoted me £120 + Vat to replace FM tuner, i thinks they are trying it on wierd

hey wilo, i have the same problems as well. he qouted 115-120 + vat. My only problem is I would have to find a local car dealer to take the radio unit out and psot it up to them. Anyone based in Lon or N london able to help me out with this? I'm not sure if taking the radio unit out disables security, etc... and I',m trying to get the car full speccd up for Nov19 for the trade in for the new IS250...(maybe its easier not to bother)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links