Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Altezza Modding...

Mr Singh

whats that web site where they take the ***** out off cars.............. ;) did not think i would see the day someone from LOC would go as low and do the same as that web-site :yawn:

yea ok its a bit OT............. it all comes down to what the guy likes ...........not what me or any one else likes, as it is his car :huh:

I have seen some mods on some off LOC cars that i think are :sick: but i dont go round saying anything as its not my place, and i would not make a post about it ;)

the only thing i would take off is the big wing at the back, as i think they just dont look nice (look best on a 2 door car) ...........but thats me! if he likes it who am i to say it looks sh;t ..........

We all do our cars to the way we like them to be, not the way every one else would like it to be...........so think before you post! you could well be next :winky:

Been looking at this on and off for a while now and I kinda like it and kinda don't if you know what I mean.

Reckon I don't like the front wing thingy under the bumper or the rear wing but other than that looks OK to me.

And as Marcus says it's all down to personal taste at the end of the day :D

Ok matt is it A) Front bumper B) Front left fog light into airinduction to the engine bay C) front wing thingy underbumper D) rear wingy things at the side of bumper E) Would you tell me if i had guessed right.

p.s. im a bit bored

Ok matt is it A) Front bumper B) Front left fog light into airinduction to the engine bay C) front wing thingy underbumper D) rear wingy things at the side of bumper E) Would you tell me if i had guessed right.

p.s. im a bit bored

nope

Peel the stickers, put a NORMAL spoiler on the back, put the bonnet back down (vent it at the back if you need that much airflow), spray it to match the rest of the car, and you've got yourself a nice little "sleeper".

Anyone fancy feeding it to www.barryboys.co.uk.? :P

Peel the stickers, put the bonnet back down (vent it at the back if you need that much airflow), spray it to match the rest of the car, and you've got yourself a nice little "sleeper".

Anyone fancy feeding it to www.barryboys.co.uk? :P

Thats the website i was thinking off .................why feed it to barryboys, its been done by the LOC-Boys ;)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links