Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

X-box 360

Tony9r

Gonna pick mine up tonight at midnight, get it connected to my hi def telly and i'll be away :)

:huh: Where you getting it from Brett?

got mine from hmv with 3 games for £399, great console, just downloading the need for speed demo now for it 962 megs lol

not crashed yet :)

it was crazy last night, some shops like asda didnt take pre orders and there were people waiting since 12 midday to get one at midnight, crazy folks.

how did you get on Tony?

:angry::angry: couldnt get one today, sold out everywhere, dont belive people waiting since 7pm Yesterday at Toy R Us, and 4am this morning at PC worlds, all this for a console.... :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: ;) ;) ;) nevermind, will get one whenever they have it in stock.... :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

we had one delivered at 9am this morning to work. by Microsoft uk.

for a terminally ill boy who was chauffeur driven upto camp in a stretched limo to spend a day on the tanks.

his day was made.......and everyone elses involved.

Ok ordered 1 from Scan computer, they're getting stock everyweek upto Christmas, but will i get it before then all depend how many they get each times, as i m the 41st on the waiting list (for the full pack).... :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

Gonna pick mine up tonight at midnight, get it connected to my hi def telly and i'll be away :)

:huh: Where you getting it from Brett?

got mine from hmv with 3 games for £399, great console, just downloading the need for speed demo now for it 962 megs lol

not crashed yet :)

it was crazy last night, some shops like asda didnt take pre orders and there were people waiting since 12 midday to get one at midnight, crazy folks.

how did you get on Tony?

Got mine this morning Brett. Was the first to pick one up as soon as the shop opened :P

Got Call Of Duty 2, and have been playing it all day... graphics are awsome - 'specially on my 42" HD plasma B)

Just one prob though, can't connect to X-Box Live - say's it can't get a connection :huh: ...

One of my dealers just completed the H2 Hummer.

normal_qIMG_0002.jpg

normal_qIMG_0021.jpg

first xbox 360 in car

first network in car wired and wireless

first media center server in car

first windows media connect service in car

first windows media center extender in car, both 360s have the ability to view and record tv served from the media center server, plus everything else associated with media center

first xbox 360 demo vehicle

But yes, seems there a shortage of them :crybaby:

Thats strange? did u use xbox live before you got the 360?

same cable should get you connected

Got it sorted... turned out the network sharing on my pc had been disabled :huh: :)

Just had an email that some of the Core systems are available for sale. Although i had ordered a Full system..

What's the difference?? and is it worth getting a Core system??

Right Aidie, here are the differences:

CORE PACK £209.99

Xbox 360 console (white disc tray)

Xbox 360 controller

Xbox 360 faceplate

Xbox 360 standard AV cable

Xbox live silver membership

PROS: Cheaper, lighter, not so much of a loss if you get burgled :lol:

CONS: You'll need a memory card to save your games on @ £22.99, no futuristic wireless controller.

PREMIUM EDITION £279.99

Xbox 360 console (silver disc tray)

Xbox 360 hard drive (20GB)

Xbox 360 wireless controller

Xbox 360 faceplate

Xbox 360 headset for online voice chat

Xbox 360 component HD-AV cable

Xbox live silver membership

Xbox 360 media remote

PROS: High-definition leads included, the essential future-proofing hard drive, free Xbox live headset and remote control

CONS: £70 would keep you in crisps for six months, heavier to carry home :lol:

Basically you're getting £140 of stuff for free :winky:

Well Ive been playing on mine for almost a week now

its not crashed or locked up and looks simply stunning in HDTV mode. :)

and Im just about to order Ridge Racer from the US as its not out here until next Feb and it's region free, but best of all it costs less too.

Well Ive been playing on mine for almost a week now

its not crashed or locked up and looks simply stunning in HDTV mode. :)

and Im just about to order Ridge Racer from the US as its not out here until next Feb and it's region free, but best of all it costs less too.

So UK machine can play Jap & US games? what about DVD?

The UK machine is region coded to UK region 2 for dvd's and also region coded for games, but some of the games out at the moment are not region coded, it was the same on the original xbox certain games did not have any region check so would work on any xbox.

Finally got mine today. Great bit if kit and some wicked games. :D I've managed to hook it up with the wireless network thingy and got online...

Previous question edited :blush:

Edited by ad77

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links