Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Tony At Sts Watford

DSD

havent been on the site much as I run my own bike dyno centre however with the advice on here I booked my is200 in with Tony and as everyone has said he worked his magic and the car is soooo much better to drive now, no more twitchy steering more grip lovely, well done Tony hope to see you soon. :driving:

I dont think it will be out. I have been driving like a nun the past two weeks. Only finally got my first microscopic stone chip today..arggh (prior to having it professionally detailed tommorow :( )

but there are loads of bloody speed bumps that the IS250 seems to handle better even at 10mph

What day are you going to see him ? or have you already seen him ?

I'm going up there on Saturday .............

Indeed.... hows this for a cat kicking laugh :huh: i asked the Manager to order your tyres...... Dunlop delivered them yesterday and...............guess what? Wrong size£sssss worth of tyres going no were! 'Special orders' cannot be returned.

Anyway after much finger wagging (he was wrong) :D 'love it'

Just to check in advance the tyre size is 285/25x22 ...... correct me if i am wrong :D

Just to check in advance the tyre size is 285/25x22 ...... correct me if i am wrong  :D

Those would certainly be interesting on an IS, are the arches even big enough? :lol:

Got new wheels scarface? Or did i miss them change at some point?

Just to check in advance the tyre size is 285/25x22 ...... correct me if i am wrong  :D

225 / 40 / 18 ........ !! :ohmy: :shutit:

ooooop's typo :D anyhoo that geometry for DSD was very interesting :huh: reason being the geo had been corrected before he brought the car, and the result was very good! i would love to swap geometry with who ever set it up!

Ahmet don't worry i have ordered the 215/40x18 SP9000 and they are waiting for the wheels........and the pictures :whistling:

Bit OT .............. but, will I be able to store my old alloys / wheels somewhere ?

I don't want to drive up to Nottingham with them in my car, and I only thought about it yesterday !

Yeah.... they will be safe in the centre. to reiterate that tyre size was 215/40x19 wasn't it!

All this cat kicking must have tired you out Tony. :P If Ahmet is getting 18" wheels he needs

225/40/18

225/40/18

225/40/18

Hope that is clear - he is driving a Lexus not a truck with 22' rims! :lol:

Right.... you may go back to kicking your cats backside again..... :P :lol:

All this cat kicking must have tired you out Tony.  :P If Ahmet is getting 18" wheels he needs

225/40/18

225/40/18

225/40/18

Hope that is clear - he is driving a Lexus not a truck with 22' rims! :lol:

Right.... you may go back to kicking your cats backside again..... :P  :lol:

Got it!.... Thanks Anees. I got the 'cat' a 'lamder sensor' for Xmas, problem is though it has a left hand thread..... but his arse has a right hand thread...... poxy Ginger imports :duh:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links