Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus Call Centre

aski

Lexus customer care centre (not from any dealers) just called me regarding my mot and 60k service thats due.

They have quoted the following.

Service at Sheffield £553 - time taken 3 1/2 hours

Parts costs - included in price of £553

Air con filter £44.33

Air Filter £21.15

Spark Plugs £64.08

Oil Filter £9.55

Oil £30.40

She didn't say weather these are inclusive of VAT or not but I assume that it will be exclusive as it usually is.

Does this reflect the costs that any of you guys have paid at the dealers??

Lexus customer care centre (not from any dealers) just called me regarding my mot and 60k service thats due.

Air con filter £44.33

Air Filter £21.15

Spark Plugs £64.08

Oil Filter £9.55

Oil £30.40

She didn't say weather these are inclusive of VAT or not but I assume that it will be exclusive as it usually is.

The Lexus dealership in Bristol wanted £700ish for the 60k service.

Personally I'm gonna take it to Nationwide Autocentres. They do everything (apart from change the Battery in your remote) that it says on the Lexus list for £179. I'll just make a point of asking for particular spark plugs and oil.

If you have the money though, take it to Lexus to keep the service history full Lexus. :winky:

Are you a Gold member as this could save you some money as well.

are the 60 and 100k the same apart from the cambelt, my 100k is due soon, spoke to chris at sheffield briefly while my dad was in there looking for a new car and he quted me roughly £450 for my 100k service as i had had the belt done already

Air con filter £44.33

Air Filter £21.15

Spark Plugs £64.08

Oil Filter £9.55

Oil £30.40

Prices plus VAT, less you're discount if you're a gold member. Although I remember the Air Con filter not being included in the discount :huh:

Last week Lexus Southampton quoted me £551 all inclusive for the 100k service & belt change on my IS200, seems a good price although I'm still gonna check with my local Toyota dealer & independents before I bite the bullet...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links