Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Intake Pipe With Maf Hole...

AltezCol

Hi guys,

I bought a HKS super flow air filter second hand but it didn;t come with a intake pipe with a hole for the maf sensor... Anyone know where I can buy a stainless steel or aluminium intake pipe that comes with the hole for the maf sensor???

Hi guys,

I bought a HKS super flow air filter second hand but it didn;t come with a intake pipe with a hole for the maf sensor... Anyone know where I can buy a stainless steel or aluminium intake pipe that comes with the hole for the maf sensor???

not on its own buddy sorry

Basically I need a pipe with a hole similar to the first picture in this link but the length of the pipe as in the 6th picture... I have the mega flow hks with a reducer from 80mm to 70mm and just the filter.. no pipes..

http://my.is/forums/showthread.php?t=200193

I can find intake pipes but none with the pre-drilled hole for the maf sensor.

Cheers mat.. I will go check it out...

I just thought that the layout of the IS200 is different from the layout of the altezza... which meant that the intake pipes are much longer than what i needed...but will go check it out..

cheers

T7RYB you got pm!

Thanks for the info guys and I have one more thing to ask.. theres like a few connections to the actual wires connected to the airbox under the intake pipe. Can anyone please have a look and tell me what shall I do with it when I fit the new induction pipe...I think its stuck to the original air box.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/colinyeap/album?.dir=e614

Thanks

Ok.. I know this may seem very embarrassing but...

I was told from the guy I bought this car from that I was buying an AS200.. so all this time I thought I was driving an AS200... but does an AS200 have a 3S-GE engine???? Because I just popped my hood to look at my filter and realised that theres a big 3S-GE on it. Does that mean I have the RS200????? IF it is.. then how come it doesn't feel like a 200 bph car? Super sluggish...(confused)

Ok.. I know this may seem very embarrassing but...

I was told from the guy I bought this car from that I was buying an AS200.. so all this time I thought I was driving an AS200... but does an AS200 have a 3S-GE engine???? Because I just popped my hood to look at my filter and realised that theres a big 3S-GE on it. Does that mean I have the RS200????? IF it is.. then how come it doesn't feel like a 200 bph car? Super sluggish...(confused)

those pics above, is that your engine if so you have an rs200, in which case zee will be able to help as he has a bit that will solve all your problems

(are you a copper)

Edited by Monster-Mat

I think you can safely say that thats a RS bay :D

looks just like mine :winky:

as for 200hp stop driving it like a Girl

you wanna be playing at 5000rpm and above that's where the fun's at

also you will need to tell your insurance that you've got a RS

you need to give Zee another shout then as he should be able to help you with what you need

WEEE!!!! Thanks guys... much appreciated.... So I paid good money then...5000 GBP with 50K milage for an RS200?? nice....

As for insurance.... I told them it was the RS200 and then changed it to the AS and f***.. now going to have to change it back again.. another 100 quid for administration fees...

And Mat..no..I'm not a copper..(22 years old...lots of points on liscense (9)...and paying **** loads for insurance)...

Anyway.. thanks guys.. much appreciated...

LOC is great....!!

WEEE!!!! Thanks guys... much appreciated.... So I paid good money then...5000 GBP with 50K milage for an RS200?? nice....

As for insurance.... I told them it was the RS200 and then changed it to the AS and f***.. now going to have to change it back again.. another 100 quid for administration fees...

And Mat..no..I'm not a copper..(22 years old...lots of points on liscense (9)...and paying **** loads for insurance)...

Anyway.. thanks guys.. much appreciated...

LOC is great....!!

ok cool...no worries we used to have a member called HertzAltezzaCol..or something like that

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links