Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Whats Your Views?

:) Hello

I was wondering if you guys could give me some advice on the following car.

Its an is200 se navigator, Y reg and has 104k miles with full lexus history, he wants £7495

Does this sound like a good price?

He also mentioned the alloy wheels have been fully refurbished

Any help appreciated

:) :)

Its an is200 se navigator, Y reg and has 104k miles with full lexus history, he wants £7495

Any help appreciated

sounds ok to me with lex s/h...........could you live with milage over 100k................what colour?is it dealer or private?would have to good condition and all working. :)

Any help appreciated

sounds ok to me with lex s/h...........could you live with milage over 100k................what colour?is it dealer or private?would have to good condition and all working. :)

Its from a small independant garage. Its one owner and has full lexs history, silver colour with the sat nav

What sort of miledge will this car last do you think if i keep it maintained?

Also what should i look out when viewing the car?

The engine will last and last and last and go on forever if correctly maintained.

For the things to look for, check HERE

Cheers mate, will keep them tips in mind

Also he mentioned that he only has one set of keys for it but he said he will attempt to contact the company who had the car last for the other keys, should i be worried?

i got mine from a small independant garage about 4 months ago, mine is a plat ice IS200 sport with sat nav 93k on the clock. It had full lexus service history, jus had its 90k service done, new cambelt, tyres and brakes, had reciepts for everything thats ever been done to it. I paid £6350 for that so yours seems a lil pricey to me.

but then again the prices change so i dunno mate

The engine will last and last and last and go on forever if correctly maintained.

Also he mentioned that he only has one set of keys for it but he said he will attempt to contact the company who had the car last for the other keys, should i be worried?

There should be three keys: two multifunction keys and a limited function valet key. If it is the valet key, walk away from it. If it is the main key you can have others cut - at a cost of £152 a key!

bodywork is going to have a few marks with age and miles but not much to worry about.

yeh definatly, mines got a few stone chips at the front on the bonnet, nothing too excesive but i guess you would expect that with its age

There should be three keys: two multifunction keys and a limited function valet key. If it is the valet key, walk away from it. If it is the main key you can have others cut - at a cost of £152 a key!

Whats these keys look like, how many buttons will the mutifunctional key have and what colour will have?

Whats these keys look like, how many buttons will the mutifunctional key have and what colour will have?

valet key is grey 2 main keys are black

The valet key has only two buttons, the multifunction key has three buttons with lock, unlock and the trunk release button. They are all black.

I got mine about 3 years ago from a small local garage.

FLSH 63K miles. Its just hit 90k now.

The car out lasted the company I bought it off. :D but the warranty was up the swanny :angry: .

I only got two keys :angry:

100K is nothing on most modern cars - especially one from Toyota.

The only concideration is selling it again with say 130k miles.

I paid 11k for mine and I dont even want to talk about what its worth now. :crybaby::crybaby:

I think the price for that one is ok (subject to inspection)

if youve got that feeling mate that, that is the one GO FOR IT!

another Yorkshire man im not alone lol

Oh for defo your not alone, Think there might be another lexs owner soon

Thanks for the advice mate

Check tommorow at say 6pm and i'll leave some feedback on what the car is like.

I got mine about 3 years ago from a small local garage.

FLSH 63K miles. Its just hit 90k now.

The car out lasted the company I bought it off. :D but the warranty was up the swanny :angry: .

I only got two keys :angry:

100K is nothing on most modern cars - especially one from Toyota.

The only concideration is selling it again with say 130k miles.

I paid 11k for mine and I dont even want to talk about what its worth now. :crybaby::crybaby:

I think the price for that one is ok (subject to inspection)

:offtopic: didnt think you could even pick up an IS for for less then 12/13k for shabby one 3 years ago?!

but then again you do live up north :tomato::tomato:

What's wrong with the North you pussy? :o

Ay-up...trouble int mill..............LoL :)

Go on Mr Morse.................

FIght...Fight...Fight.

Back on topic, make sure it has had its cam belt replaced!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links