Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Help: New Brake Pads (front & Rear)

Rrs200

URGENTLY need new front and rear pads for my altezza but I perfer aftermarket ones.

Any advice of where to get it from, make, and idea of price.

Also looking for aftermarket brake lining and center guage pod for 60mm guage.

Many thanks

I just fitted pads on the front. Went for Mintex and got em from HERE am happy with them. Was going to fit EBC Greenstuff to match the rears but decided against because of cost, bought rears from EBC Direct

Not sure what you mean by aftermarket brake lining? Can't help on the pod.

Altezza brake pads are the same as the IS200/300.

Spooky cos I was about to ask you the same about the manifold, I have had the emisssions tested and the car would fail MOT on CO levels. Need to sort something soon as MOT due end of next month.

Altezza brake pads are the same as the IS200/300.

Spooky cos I was about to ask you the same about the manifold, I have had the emisssions tested and the car would fail MOT on CO levels. Need to sort something soon as MOT due end of next month.

Endless do great pads work really well with drilled and grooved dics...

I have though abt endless but just thinking will it be better to match the disc then ... more money will be needed.

I have spoken to the guy on eBay who is selling the endless 4 pot kit and he said he can give discount if i can get more than 5 people to order but still pricey

If you have a grooved disc it will keep the pad fresh, right ? ....but does this also mean that they will "wear" out alot faster too ?.........

My local Motorfactors sell brakes pads for Lexus made by QH...anything wrong with these ?........nothing fancy just supposed to be equivelent to standards......

Alot of sites don't seem to export to Ireland and the ones that do .... Rob you on the shipping... so still weighing up my options.

My local Motorfactors sell brakes pads for Lexus made by QH...anything wrong with these ?........nothing fancy just supposed to be equivelent to standards......

QH = Quentin Hazell, they make loads of different spare car bits and I would have thought their pads would be OK as a direct replacement for OEM ones.

I have spoken to the guy on ebay who is selling the endless 4 pot kit and he said he can give discount if i can get more than 5 people to order but still pricey

Let me know anymore details on what kind of discount :)

You feel the need like me, s/c Altezza takes some stopping eh? :winky:

I have spoken to the guy on ebay who is selling the endless 4 pot kit and he said he can give discount if i can get more than 5 people to order but still pricey

Let me know anymore details on what kind of discount :)

You feel the need like me, s/c Altezza takes some stopping eh? :winky:

I lost the e-mail but wat he said was he can do the endless 4pot include disc, pads, caliper, cant remember abt the brake lining for around £1300 something similar and they are straight fit for Altezza.

I think 6 pot is something abt £200 - 300 more.

Love to change them cos to buy other reasonable brand of disc and pads also braking lining are costing £500, so a bit more for ENDLESS

ANY IDEA.......

• 2 weeks later...

hey lads you can get mintex pads cheap in any motor factors in dublin cost you about 40 euro a set i can post the part numbers and all tomorrow when im back from work and ill check the price too!!

Cheers Keith!!!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links