Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Getting The Itch Again... Buggeration!

So I have had the bimmer 2 weeks to the day and I love it. nothing wrong with at all. much moe capable than I thought it would be. And yet....

I am still hankering after the LS400.

I don't know whether to sod the consequences and trade it up to a mk4 with sat nav and TV

47_12_sb.JPG

or to keep it and have an indulgent £1200s worth of "project" Ls400 "classic keeper car".

78_1_b.JPG

My "toy" that would maybe provide a back up but mainly provide a social outlet to mix with you guys and a different seat for the odd weekend and trip to france or whatever...

Have I gone mad? should I just stick with where I am at?

I know its not for you to decide but I welcome your thoughts all the same... :)

I am still hankering after the LS400.

I don't know whether to sod the consequences and trade it up to a mk4 with sat nav and TV

or have an indulgent £1200s worth of "project" Ls400 "classic keeper car".

My "toy" that would maybe provide a back up but mainly provide a social outlet to mix with you guys and a different seat for the odd weekend and trip to france or whatever...

Either of the above....sod the consequences, get rid of the Bavarian and get a 'toy' so you can have your social outlet :P :lol:

Well, I thought you couldn't get the LS in the end, that's why you went for the 5 series. Why torture yourself looking at LSs again?

I guess its hard to understand if you don't know the full picture and find it hard to accept that someone might not wish to share it. But thats the price most are willing to pay to respect another's privacy.

Janey,

think it would be hard to get rid of the 535i as it goes against my economic principles. So does having a toy car but this month has been exceptionally lucrative so I could justify it in a moment of weakness. I guess I should still be buying assets really but I can't help but feel a cheapy one would be an ace up my sleave for later... ;)

size=5]Well, I think folks will think you've been driven mad watching that 'logo' picture that's posted alongside your name on here!

But, otherwise. I think I told you so in a previous post? (That you'd miss the Lexus!...not go mad looking at sinuous women!)

Wish you fancied a Series Three though, for obvious reasons (item 4612952444 on fleabay, as ever!) then I could store it away in the garage until ....

Would you miss the undoubted improvements there are in the later series cars by getting a 'cheapie'?

I suppose if it's a 'hobby' car then you can wallow in what one review called' the most reliable Lexus ever'?

No I didn't mean 'wallow' related to the suspension! You could get a LHD 92 with Air suspension.....

When I feel as you (itchy feet) I get out my Nissan S-Cargo and drive about in simple uniqueness, watching all the passersby grinning at it.... :lol:

Sorry Mr Shaft...PM just came down ....must have been delayed somewhere....If I was you I would just borrow the cash off a friend and rush to Mr Skelton ...THAT IS "THE" CAR ...series three [best looking]....no outdated satnav spoiling the dash like mk4...best colour exterior and more importantly minster black interior...super low miles...its got the lot !...just buy it Shaft !....you know you want it !....I want it but need to sell my own and he lives in bleedin Bristol....{25 bids,with 20 hours and 23 minutes to go }...not that Im watching it :unsure:

pssst... don't look now, but I'm the highest bidder on it!! *edit* was... I was hoping to bump the price up a bit and it worked!

and I don't borrow money from friends. I have parents!! LOL.... and trust me, my loan account is tapped out where cars are concerned...

pssst... don't look now, but I'm the highest bidder on it!! *edit* was... I was hoping to bump the price up a bit and it worked!

and I don't borrow money from friends. I have parents!! LOL.... and trust me, my loan account is tapped out where cars are concerned...

forget mr chris skeltons car, you have no chance. 4 hours to go. its going to be mine......... :lol:

forget mr chris skeltons car, you have no chance. 4 hours to go. its going to be mine......... :lol:

dam.outbid again. i think chris will be happy. good luck fella

[]:) Wot a nice shock!

Car's ready and polished in its garage awaiting.....

Nice to know people of taste, discernment....and cash, are here! :blush:

dam.outbid again. i think chris will be happy. good luck fella

Don't give up, Toffla! Car is worth FAR more!

must be getting close to the reserve by now... :whistling:

I think its going to be waved off from the front step with a teary eye, Mr Skelton. :crybaby:

47_12_sb.JPG

That with a tan interior would look the boll@x though!

and I think its a great car to aspire to owning... now whats all this about the sat nave being out of date??? :yawn:

I think its going to be waved off from the front step with a teary eye, Mr Skelton. :crybaby:

47_12_sb.JPG

and I think its a great car to aspire to owning... now whats all this about the sat nave being out of date??? :yawn:

Hi chris, as you know its not for me, but my friend on my e bay account again. we was hoping to come over to kick the tyres etc, but we have been busy. also i have :offtopic: just brought a very nice gold lexus key ring from e bay. only 9.99

47_12_sb.JPG

Well, it's because you can't update the DVD as you can 'modern' sat-navs? Can't you plug them into your PC and get roadworks, etc, added? But then, who's ever in a hurry wafting about in an LS? As to Tan interiors? SOOOO last year? Black is coooool?(Though I have grey in my Maroon car! :crying: )

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links