Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Rx350 April

Hi

I went to the Cardiff dealership today, they told me that new orders are now being taken for the 350, approx £1800 price increase over the 300. No limited edition will be available. Delivery date was April 18th

Last week Lexus Customer Services told me May/June. My dealer told me yesterday (21st) that he had not been given any dates yet and no prices whatsoever. Typical confused information from different sources.

Hi

I went to the Cardiff dealership today, they told me that new orders are now being taken for the 350, approx £1800 price increase over the 300. No limited edition will be available. Delivery date was April 18th

Last week Lexus Customer Services told me May/June. My dealer told me yesterday (21st) that he had not been given any dates yet and no prices whatsoever. Typical confused information from different sources.

Probably find in most retail environments that they are reluctant to disclose information for a number of reasons.

A) To ensure accurracy

B) To perhaps close existing sales with customers

C) Lure you into buying an exixting model

I could be wrong on all accounts, who knows? :blush:

The guy yesterday had an e-mail he was reading from which gave the prices of all the models and the delivery date I would get the car.

Did not think much of the deal though, on a 300 special edition he offered me bottom book on my Jeep (although it is pristine and only has 16k on the clock after 30 months) and no discount on the 300, said this was a great deal as the 300 special would only be available to order for a March delivery and then they were no more. Not much of a deal to me. He was saying that if I did not take the3 00 SE then I would be looking to pay 36K plus for the same kinda spec come April in the 350. I just walked.

I eventually got 5% off...and more for my BMW 330Ci...but did take a bit of persuasion... don't go in expecting loads and loads off..it is not a ford afterall.

Get the glass's guide price (If you don't have it already) fromm www.networkq.co.uk then under "buyers guide" go to "value my car".... I got exactly what they classed as average even though mine was pristine. Don't believe parkers guide.

Might also be worth contating Lexus Edinburgh and see what they will do, the dealer principle is on here some where.

Thanks Fergy,

the value on there was £500 more than Lexus offered, if it was average. For the above average which it is, they are £2k below. Took a look on broadspeed.co.uk and they are offering discounts of £2700. Depends on their p/ex offer now.

Hi

: :duh: That £1800 increase, does it include what you get now on the SE. ie Adaptive front headlights, dodgy gear box, no i-pod connection, no smart key entry, less than 20mpg, will it also become obsolete in 3 years like the 300.

Thanks Fergy,

the value on there was £500 more than Lexus offered, if it was average. For the above average which it is, they are £2k below. Took a look on broadspeed.co.uk and they are offering discounts of £2700. Depends on their p/ex offer now.

I always ended up with the "average" value... no matter how good condition my car was in.

Personally I'd recommend looking for a 6 month old car...saw drops of approx £4k off list at that point and that would mean you could get a SE for the price of a LE. Ex-demo cars also look good, though they tend to come fully loaded and anything you save just goes in paying for those extras.

Went back to Cardiff today and they sweetened the pot by another £800, just had to order :)

Just hope I have done the right thing after reading all the problems on this forum . There must be some satisfied customers of the RX300 out there.

Got the Brechin Slate with black leather, delivery due on 29/3.

Went back to Cardiff today and they sweetened the pot by another £800, just had to order :)

Just hope I have done the right thing after reading all the problems on this forum . There must be some satisfied customers of the RX300 out there.

Still a great car.

Although went in my brothers nw Boxster S at the weekend and wondering how to realise my lifetime dream of Porsche 911 ownership again :(

Same colour combination as me...excellent choice !

The cars are excellent, had mine for a year and it's going in for its first service with nothing at all for them to look at. They are not perfect, then again no cars are and I do think that we get fussy as cars are so good we end up focusing down on things that on other cars would be hidden by all the other issues.

Same colour combo as mine they are great cars, I've had mine for 2 years and the only reason mine is going is that I fancied a change and the RX350 wasn't mentioned when I went to look at the new models, off to SC430 land on Thursday but will almost certainly be back to the RX once I get the convertible thing out of my system.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links