Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

L33xss

a lot of the problems the TT faced have been recognised by AUDI as factory problems... so recalls have been made.. to fix the problems free of charge.. the latest being the dashboard issue (after that Watchdog episode)

think you just have to be careful in making sure that the receipts are there to prove the work has been done.. and all part have been replaced etc.

just wish lexus had some nice small and quick that could rival sometihng like a TT...

then i could perhaps keep the plate?? :winky:

a lot of the problems the TT faced have been recognised by AUDI as factory problems... so recalls have been made.. to fix the problems free of charge.. the latest being the dashboard issue (after that Watchdog episode)

think you just have to be careful in making sure that the receipts are there to prove the work has been done.. and all part have been replaced etc.

just wish lexus had some nice small and quick that could rival sometihng like a TT...

then i could perhaps keep the plate?? :winky:

The SC is like the TT - but with the added £££ price tag. I know its off topic, but will Lexus "sort out" the SC. As im sure the new LS can out preform the SC

i saw your car this morning,, not 2 miles from my house... parked up opposite a certain AUDI garage..

Mate, i've just taken a quick look at your website.

Your car is outstanding! Well done on everything you've done to it!

I'll be sure to keep a look out her the next I park up there! :winky:

i saw your car this morning,, not 2 miles from my house... parked up opposite a certain AUDI garage..

Hi mate, dont know either you notice that you have been parked front of my shop in the past few days.

ta man,,,,

Hi mate, dont know either you notice that you have been parked front of my shop in the past few days.

Hows it going, mate... - yes i think i've seen your IS200 parked there a few times. - very notceable with the carbon bonnet.. good to hear from you! :D what do you think of TTs.. or the price of my numberplate for that matter?.. :whistling:

Hows it going, mate... - yes i think i've seen your IS200 parked there a few times. - very notceable with the carbon bonnet.. good to hear from you! :D what do you think of TTs.. or the price of my numberplate for that matter?.. :whistling:

Park on the same parking space today AGAIN....

I have been looking around to see who is the owner, do you work in the estate agent, we can find some time have a chat, possibly in my takeaway (Chinese) :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links