Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Greddy/trust - Bolt On Turbo Kit

Dizz

Just wondering if these are any good?

They seems a lot cheaper than the other brands of turbo kits (ie Apexi, Blitz...)

Does anyone here have one???

They seems a lot cheaper than the other brands of turbo kits (ie Apexi, Blitz...)

All these turbo kits say bolt on, but very rare ever do, you will need good mechanice to fit for you.

Or you maybe a mechanic :question: which will help :D

All these turbo kits say bolt on, but very rare ever do, you will need good mechanice to fit for you.

Haha, I actually am so will be doing most of the work myself lol :D

Haha, I actually am so will be doing most of the work myself lol :D

Rrrrr :D Yes very good kits, but as i said will take some fitting. are you going for one then ?

Greddy kit is the cheapest turbo kit out there. You'll achieve 265hp+ with other things like cat removed and free flow exhaust another 10hp etc..

Depends what you consider powerfull, if you want over 300hp go for the apexi or the blitz turbo kit. after there your really on the limit on stock internals.. i've heard of several people running upto 0.8bar with uprated injectors but thats really pushing it!

Zee runs the greddy turbo kit.

My opinion is that if you are going to target about 260 hp, the S/C will be a better choice.

I'm also targeting 340-400 hp. Blitz has stopped their production for their K3-450 kit for RS200. Apexi has stopped production as well.

I think my next step will be to get some toda low comp piston and con rods and put it a GT-RS. Should be good up to 370 hp. :)

My opinion is that if you are going to target about 260 hp, the S/C will be a better choice.

I'm also targeting 340-400 hp. Blitz has stopped their production for their K3-450 kit for RS200. Apexi has stopped production as well.

I think my next step will be to get some toda low comp piston and con rods and put it a GT-RS. Should be good up to 370 hp. :)

Chi,

do HKS still make there monster turbo kit?

Chi,

do HKS still make there monster turbo kit?

I'm not quite sure AM. Have not contacted HKS sales guy.

But the HKS 540 PS Altezza uses GT3037 and requires sh|t loads of works on the engine and fuel system, and the stock gear box and center drive shaft needs to be strengthened, if not replaced as well.

I hope to modify a Trust/GReddy manifold to fit a GT-RS turbo, and the Blitz S/C intercooler. Anything more will be difficult to be used as daily drive. :duh:

http://www.hks-hokkaido.co.jp/event/autosalon06.html

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links