Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

25yrs On The Road, Never Had A 'ticket'

Now the mornings are becoming lighter seemingly the Police want to make us remember our speed.

This i respect but like most abuse.

This morning i followed a Merc :sick: through a small Village at reasonable speed it then accelerated to about 50mph and i followed..

All of a sudden he dropped his anchor and slowed to 30ish..... whilst 'nutting' my handle bars (i ride a bike) i muttered something like 'charming person'..... then while removing my front tyre from the exhaust i noticed the Police speed camera pointing at us... seemingly the Merc saved me from a few points on my licence... moral to this post is 'don't speed unless you follow a Merc'.........

I will try again.... moral this post is... the lighter rush hour does not permit more speed even though it appears safer.. the Police are well aware of this, and today i was conveniently reminded.

On that Police note.... anyone noticed someone missing of late?

Tony

Had you been on holiday it would never have happened :lol:

Also bikes have no front number plate so they are immune to the dreaded laser cameras :winky:

Tony

Had you been on holiday it would never have happened :lol:

Also bikes have no front number plate so they are immune to the dreaded laser cameras :winky:

I knew that confesion about my 'forgotten' holiday would haunt me..... immunity to the camera does have some immediate parameters.

1: Avoid passing through the car in front........ extensive surveys have suggested this could 'smart' a little, although the Merc emblem has been voted 'best on the bollocks' by Motorcycle crash weekly magazine.

2: Despite the lack of front number plate and identification it was noted that the Police person in the road.....'stupid place to stand' had a habit of sending a Volvo T5 Turbo after you?.... the lesson in maths and a view of their new DVD player is mandatory...... bloody good images though!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links