Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Newbie Here!.. What Do You Reckon --->

Hello all, i'm looking to get an IS200 in the next couple of weeks, got a £6-8K budget, preferably an SE and not green.

What do you reckon to this one? :huh:

http://www.chartcars.com/view_car.php?id=559

Went and had a little look around it yesterday, interior is absolutely spotless as is exterior really other than a few scratches on the rear bumper. Hoping to have a look at one or two more this weekend then go have a more thorough viewing of this one aswell as a drive.

Cheers,

Richard

^ LOL, never mind, you got it in now any way :)

You reckon theres another £500 to be had off of there?

Think I did stun the guy a little yesterday, I was jus quoting things I had read off of here!!

I'm only 18 btw

another young one! im 20 got my lex for my 18th Bday :D ,

before i had a punto LOL bit of a change. Since having he Lex is has changed my driving style. Before i was a mad hatter bombing here and there, since my lex i just woft from A-B, dont feel the need to speed, just cruise and enojoy the ride. You will love it!

Welcome to LOC.

Get an insurance quote before you get too excited.

Is it full lexus service history, look for stone chips on the front, corrosion on the alloys ........ then depending what you find use it to bid him £7k fo it and prepare to settle in the middle with a guarantee :)

Yep, already done the insurance quote massive to most of you i'm sure but I think its worth it.

Its got all but the last 2 stamps done at Lexus, last 2 were volvo, only a couple of stone chips low down on the bumper and maybe one or two on the bonnet, none very big at all, alloys looked solid, the guy said it'll be serviced, years MOT, 3 month guarantee, sure he said taxed too.

I've got a '54 reg 1.2 16v clio dynamique at the mo, not a bad little car just time to get out of 'boy racer-hood' really as said above by mr.Rich-tea lol

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links