Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Gone To The Dark Side

jasper

I am afraid to say I have gone to the dark side and bought a bm 320d sport (new shape), is was voted best car in whatcar and is excellent for fuel economy. They gave me a really good trade in on the lex so it was an offer I cant refuse.

Got the lex cleaned up for part-ex and it look the dogs and I am really sorry to see it go, but the fuel costs are too high.

I have no doubts what so ever that I will be going back to lexus in the future as they are the best quality cars available.

The parts in the 'for sale' section will be reduced to make room, i.e. the tte alloys, tte exhaust and sports grill and all round smoked emblems

I wish you all all the best and thank all those who have help me in the modding

will pop back from time to time

Paul

I am afraid to say I have gone to the dark side and bought a bm 320d sport (new shape), is was voted best car in whatcar and is excellent for fuel economy. They gave me a really good trade in on the lex so it was an offer I cant refuse.

Got the lex cleaned up for part-ex and it look the dogs and I am really sorry to see it go, but the fuel costs are too high.

I have no doubts what so ever that I will be going back to lexus in the future as they are the best quality cars available.

The parts in the 'for sale' section will be reduced to make room, i.e. the tte alloys, tte exhaust and sports grill and all round smoked emblems

Paul

All the best Paul.

Ive been looking at some BMW's tooo :duh: 330 sport :o

Paul

All the best Paul.

The 330 sport is 227bhp. Would have thought it would have been more powerful. I was going to get the 325ci sport coupe, wont insure me on the 330ci (for reasonable money). The diesel engines on the beemers are the way to go.

Gotta say with the M kit on them they do look the nuts, unfortunately ten a penny.

Why does the is200 have such poor fuel economy? Its improved now with the s/c but its not far off my mates wrx impreza!! :o

BTW Jasper good luck with the car and post on here to tell us what you think in comparrison to owning the lex.

P.S Change your 'mechanic' lol!!

Paul

All the best Paul.

The 330 sport is 227bhp. Would have thought it would have been more powerful. I was going to get the 325ci sport coupe, wont insure me on the 330ci (for reasonable money). The diesel engines on the beemers are the way to go.

Gotta say with the M kit on them they do look the nuts, unfortunately ten a penny.

Why does the is200 have such poor fuel economy? Its improved now with the s/c but its not far off my mates wrx impreza!! :o

BTW Jasper good luck with the car and post on here to tell us what you think in comparrison to owning the lex.

Yer, been looking at 330d sport toooo, even had a drive :o

Paul

All the best Paul. Hope your new car is trouble free! :winky:

D.

62mpg for the 320

62 you are having a laugh with that figure, is that doing 25 in 6th on the motorway.

you wont get that from it i will guarantee you.

Paul

All the best Paul.

I've just come from a e46 325ci to a GS300 Sport and the mpg is shocking compared to my old BMW.

I am seriously thinking of changing my GS for something else.

I thought that was a bit optimistic

the mrs has got a 118d which has the less powerful 122 brake engine and the best we've had from it is 49mpg and that was taking it easy, round town its about 37mpg.

i went from a 51 plate 325 BM to a GS300 Sport and the mpg on the GS is shocking compared to the BM.

its that bad i am thinking about selling it and ive only had it 5 weeks.

the read out on the sat nav is showing between 27-28 on the motorway which isn't bad its just that i seem to be visiting the petrol station a hell of a lot more than i was before.

the mrs has got a 118d which has the less powerful 122 brake engine and the best we've had from it is 49mpg and that was taking it easy, round town its about 37mpg.

i went from a 51 plate 325 BM to a GS300 Sport and the mpg on the GS is shocking compared to the BM.

the read out on the sat nav is showing between 27-28 on the motorway which isn't bad its just that i seem to be visiting the petrol station a hell of a lot more than i was before.

Its not just the GS mate.

Its not just the GS mate.

IS just as bad then ?

What do you get from yours ?

good luck with the new motor!

you know what makes me really laugh is spending 25,000 quid on a new motor and then fretting over how much petrol / diesel it uses LOL Im not having a pop but I find it quite funny. I mean even if you do 20,000 miles a year how much can it cost in fuel?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links