Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Im Finally On My Way

after a good few pennyless months i finally got the finger out ( i know it isnt much but its a start ) i have bought a spoiler from eBay a couple of days ago and it arrived yesterday .

i couldnt resist going out today and sitting it on just to see how it looks, i just need to decide if im keeping the platinum ice or if im changing altogether, i really like the colour of the spoiler but still undecided.

im picking up a Kazama on sarturday (cant wait for that) :driving: ,

i know there wasnt much point but i took a pic of spoiler sitting in place (what can i say im like a kid at christmas ha ha) :blush::blush:

PHTO0004.jpg

yeah my mate owns his own bodyshop place, so will only be payig for cost of paint all labour will be free, so dont know to change colour of car because im starting to see more and more plat ice ones on the road, im just looking to stand out a bit ( maybe leave them both the way they are, then i would stand out ha ha )

When I bought my car I set aside €500 for mods as I wanted to change the radio, new set of mats and a few other bits and bobs

Well ehhhhh mmmmm :unsure: I'm only slightly over budget, about €18000 or so to be exact.. :blush:

Once your infected with the modding bug, you'll be trying to sell your granny to pay for the next mod! I got good money for mine! eBay is your friend :lol: Haven't seen her since the Supercharger went in. Ohh well..

BEFORE

P5250005.jpg

AFTER

DSCF0485.jpg

I am gonna stop this now!! This trip down memory lane is starting to scare me :lol:

very nice spoiler.. i have that one myself with the LED brake light (not sure if you have this one?)

Here it is on my car :)

washedSized.jpg

Remeber to post some pics once it is painted and installed B)

And yes adding modifications does get the better of you, Well it has got the better of me :lol: :P

would a full respray not look a little odd on the log book when u go to re-sell?? i.e if log book says black and the car is blue...people might be suspicious?? just a thought :duh:

You would send your logbook to the dvla to register the new colour.

Its illegal to have the wrong colour against the reg.

would a full respray not look a little odd on the log book when u go to re-sell?? i.e if log book says black and the car is blue...people might be suspicious?? just a thought :duh:

You would send your logbook to the dvla to register the new colour.

Its illegal to have the wrong colour against the reg.

oh right, that makes sense. so there wouldn't be any suspicious future buyers then?!

@LexusIS200Sam, yes it is the one with the LED brake, cant wait to get it on.

@GALLA_4, all i can say is WOW!!!......

i just need to make my mind up keep the colour or change it, i really really like the platinum ice but nearly every IS i see is the same colour, just dont know what to do, i like the aztec fire you dont really see alot of them (well i dont) .

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links