Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Gs300/aristo Vertex - New Boy

garyk

:duh: new boy here - reading the past topics seems like lots of good ideas..... i need help. recently bought a 1998 aristo (gs 300) vertex edition V300 - round headlights - you know the one........absolutely mad - fastest saloon car in the world ? anyway ...... sort of thrown in at deep end as Japenese friend was going home and he loved it to bits but could'nt bring it home and he decided I needed a decent car !!, .......it's in pearlescent white, has all the usual bits and bobs (only Japenese bits are a few stickers on sun visors- and CD buttons - everything else is english) . , is in immaculate condition, new rubber etc, and has all the usual japenese refinements. Question is what is it worth ? may have to sell but have no idea where to pitch it.....sorry for not being positive, but the car's a beast and the wife won't go near it - especially as kid 3 is due later inyear...... it has only 47k (miles) on clock and is car of my dreams....... but common sense is kicking in - however if it comes in at a ludicrously low price would'nt be worth selling......trouble is no one seems to be able to price it - i've looked at relative GS300's in about same shape and am thinking around 8k ( taking into account most people are put off by imports) is this over/under true value ?

thanks for anyone taking time out to answer my ( mmmmmm) really difficult dilemma - if anyone fancies making an offer.........well i'm happy to talk - although please do not take this as an opportunistic advert. I genuinely would like to price myself in the market, and if i'm miles out I might be able to swing the wife round to my way of thinking (i.e. keep THE BEAST!!)

Hi Gary,

Welcome to the club, shame you feel you need to sell but needs out-way the must as they say.

Based on what I seen some of the beasty's go for, 6 - 8K is about the range you should be looking for.

BR

Paul

Keep it mate! :D

It's only a beast of a car if you decide to put your foot down. With wifey and kids in the car a slow crise will do. When your on your own have a bit of fun (all within the speed limit of course)!!! :lol::lol::lol:

With the mileage you should get closer to 8K.

Miles

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links