Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Lexus Ls400

https://www.carandclassic.com/l/C1657345

That's a link to the ad of my ls400, it's a lovely car, but I do want a change now, maybe Is300h, or Gs250, or anything different. I've loved my ls400, it's not mint, I would say the bonnet will need respraying, my fault, I used a blower to dry it once, but I think apart from that it looks good, drives well, all the big jobs done including cambelt and waterpump in 2020. Lpg converted, the filler point is behind the petrol flap so no holes in the body work. Make me an offer I cant refuse or if you want a swap with another lexus.

IMG-20230513-WA0000.jpg

20230322_163124.jpg

20230322_163102.jpg

20230322_163049.jpg

• Like 2

She looks very smart ……… well done …….. whatever you choose as a replacement I doubt will afford the confidence and tranquility of your Ls400 motoring ……. electronic simplicity with V8 vroom vroom and massive comfort levels ………. your sanity to change cars beggars belief but there we are ……… each to his own ……… perhaps keep her and trial some alternative too if affordable ……. test the water rather than allowing your/the best car ever to fall into someone else’s care 

Good luck whatever 

Malc 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Description

Close

My ls400 is a dhp, and lpg converted, the lpg is behind the filler flap, no holes in the body. I've owned it twice, bought it back in 2020, since then I've had the cambelt and waterpump replaced, serviced every year, new rear upper arms, ball joints, inner and outer tie rods, new spring, new wheel bearing, new rear handbrake cables, new Battery, sparkplugs, air filter etc, its green, and in good condition, it does couple of Mark's here and there, if I was picky, there are stone chips on the bonnet and I think I would get the bonnet resprayed at stated above I used a blower on it to dry it after a wash, but it ain't that bad. It passed mot last October, this time with no advisories, I was so happy with this, i have been using lanoguard since after last years mot, and its dealt with the surface rust underneath nicely. It's done I think around 115000 miles, dave at lex tek knows my car as he was the one who fitted new cam cover gaskets and drive belt and got me a spare key, so I have 3 keys for it.

• Like 1

Hi malc

Yeah everything is alright, i haven't had any interest on the car from here yet, got my eye on a gs250, but cant buy it until I sell the ls400, I haven't got space for 2 cars, hows things with you?

All’s fine and dandy thank you and I’m desperate to drive drive drive lots more in either or both of my Ls400s ……. want to put on lots more miles ……. This damnable Honda Legend ……. aaaagggghhhh, wish er indoors preferred a Ls400 🤣

Malc 

Y

1 minute ago, cruisermark said:

Have you driven the GS250? is it standard or F Sport?

I'm toying with the idea of GS300H myself

Yes I have, it's an F sport, it was a real nice drive. Smooth and quiet

• Like 1

1 hour ago, messi said:

Fancy another ls400? 😃

Methinks 3 X  Ls400s and the Honda Legend even I’d go crazy 🤪 

Never be enuf hours in the week to enjoy them all 😄

Malc 

• 2 weeks later...

1986 Spartan 2 Nissan 300 in Cars and classic, to occupy you;something you need a lottery win to get.

will be in touch asap

chris in Bristol

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Chris Skelton said:

1986 Spartan 2 Nissan 300 in Cars and classic, to occupy you;something you need a lottery win to get.

will be in touch asap

chris in Bristol

Looking forward to hearing from you

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links