Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Can anyone tell me what the various bulb types are for the Mk1 GS or tell me where I can find out on the net.

I am looking to replace all standard bulbs with LED bulbs (except headlamps of course)

Found this if anyone with a 1993-1998 MK1 GS is interested- http://www.consumabulbs.com/files/nproduct.php?mk=33&md=437

• 2 months later...
Can anyone tell me what the various bulb types are for the Mk1 GS or tell me where I can find out on the net.

I am looking to replace all standard bulbs with LED bulbs (except headlamps of course)

Hi Keith,

I have converted my MkI to HID and complimented the Xenon's with LED side lights. They have 180 degree beam which works very well on the curved MkI side light reflector. The price of these LED's from e-bay is pretty cool too. Please find below detail of the pair I purchased.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/501-W5W-White-LED-Si...oQQcmdZViewItem

If you still require details of the headlight HID conversion let me know and I'll pass on the details.

Ian.

Hi Keith,

I have converted my MkI to HID and complimented the Xenon's with LED side lights. They have 180 degree beam which works very well on the curved MkI side light reflector. The price of these LED's from e-bay is pretty cool too. Please find below detail of the pair I purchased.

If you still require details of the headlight HID conversion let me know and I'll pass on the details.

Ian.

Hi Ian

I would be interested to know when you have a mo.

I was going to get a set off eBay but would rather buy on recommendation from a reputable supplier who can offer back-up if there are any problems.

Hi Keith,

Ian.

Hi Ian

I was going to get a set off eBay but would rather buy on recommendation from a reputable supplier who can offer back-up if there are any problems.

Hi Keith,

The kit I got came from Canada and was through e-bay £150 with bulbs inc. A mate of mine also had the same kit. One of his bulbs did blow quickly but the company replaced no question. I have had my kit now for a while and have had no problem. It's not cheap but they really do stand out from the crowd. You get a colour choice from the standard Xenon through blue to purple, i went for a slight blue which I think was 9600k,can't remember now. I'll dig out the full info and get it to you next week.

Ian.

Hi Keith,

Ian.

Hi Ian

Hi Keith,

The kit I got came from Canada and was through e-bay £150 with bulbs inc. A mate of mine also had the same kit. One of his bulbs did blow quickly but the company replaced no question. I have had my kit now for a while and have had no problem. It's not cheap but they really do stand out from the crowd. You get a colour choice from the standard Xenon through blue to purple, i went for a slight blue which I think was 9600k,can't remember now. I'll dig out the full info and get it to you next week.

Ian.

That's a good price Ian.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Keith,

Ian.

Hi Ian

Hi Keith,

Ian.

Ian

Have ordered an HiD kit and some 501 LED sidelights cos mine are too blue. Did you use load resisters with the side light bulbs cos I get the yellow bulb out dash light with the ones I have at moment.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links