Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

The Best Question You've Ever Had!

Loz

Steve, it gets harder as the better educated and experienced women don't fall for the lines about how wonderful your hair/eyes/arse is ...... also proportionately more are no longer single. BUT - when you do find one - more chance that it will be fulfilling as the 'quickies' are all out of the system and you don't have all that stupid 'melodrama' over silly little things anymore (no offence men...) :D

As for the original question - I actually don't think that men and women are as different from each other as men would like to believe.

I think the only big difference is communication and empathy - women are not as likely to respond to 'urges' as their empathy is stronger and they do consider the hurt they will cause (when already in a relationship). Also the potential consequences are drastic for both parties - but worse for the woman.

Well Well Well....

Firstly I would have to confess that really bad day for me would involve having to choose between a CL500 and the LS430 I hate to say that I am leaning towards the Merc really. Mitch, I'm with you on this on. of course the best solution would be to have both.

As for the Older you get the tougher the pulling gets:

Yes, I agree with UV that the cream is better and harder work as a result but the fact remains that men dabble in Love looking for way to get rid of the out of date condoms festeringf in their wallet, bedside table, Ford Transit glove box.... whatever. the girls are still looking for prince charming or prince "single/solvent/sexy/silent when your on the phone to your mates"....

C'mon girls, 'fess up. you favour the sanctuary of a loving relationship over the sensless shagging after a few beers and dance.

I am afraid this is where I am too much in touch with my feminine side. I fear I will be ending this relationship because my girl is once bitten twice shy. don't let 'em in in case they hurt you again. I understand it, but that alone is not enough to get us through it so I fear tomorrow is going to be heavy... assuming I grow up and get the feck outta there!

Loz

C'mon girls, 'fess up. you favour the sanctuary of a loving relationship over the sensless shagging after a few beers and dance.

Nope Loz - I stand by my original view....

Some men are wanting the secure, loving relationship just as some women are. But also there are plenty of women just the same as the many men who are not looking for a relationship - they too are after the physical gratification and mental reassurance of a multitude of sexual 'conquests'.

As for your current situation - good luck mate - tough one.

Sure it gets harder. If you've been off the scene for a while it takes a little time and effort to get into talking with strangers, finding out what makes women tick these days.

Best advice, buy a Springer Spaniel dog if you live near the country, or a Golden Labrador in town, leave the women alone :whistling::whistling: . Well try anyway.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links