Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Blitz Ecu For Sale

rallure

well seen as im going single i wont be needing most of the features of the BLITZ ECU, the emanage i'll be using will delimit etc. This ECU will fit the mk1 aristo and does the same stuff the TOMs and MINES ECU does. Im looking for 400 pound + stock ECU.

heres some info i found on it from a website:

ACCESS ECU

On turbo charged engines, the most common way of increasing power is to increase the boost pressure. This increases the amount of air going into the engine, and providing there is sufficient fuel to accompany the boost pressure, the resultant charge is much denser and provides more power. Standard Engine Management systems have built in boost limits, which turn the fuel injectors off if the boost rises a certain amount over standard. To remove the boost limit, an upgraded ECU needs to be fitted. This will usually allow a 30-40% increase in boost pressure with corrected fuelling for the increased boost. Increasing the boost without increasing the fuelling will cause the engine to run lean, which can be fatal for the engine. The Blitz Access computer does not rely on fooling the ECU with external clamping circuits or making sensors read differently, it properly re-programs the factory limits, and all the fuelling is adjusted accordingly. The Boost limits are raised, the speed limits are removed, the rev-limiters are raised, the timing maps optimised, and the fuelling maps are adjusted to cope with higher boost.

Costs about 800 brand new i have been told.

its for sale now or when i go in for a single next month. I think with the following mods you would see and noticable increase in performance, you would need a decat,BC,walbro and maybe a FMIC, it advances ignition timing and seems to kick in the twin-turbos earlier and would also alter the fuel mapping to run more power with a better A/R ratio.

No numbers as i dont think with my car pretty much stock it would make much difference tbh.

Be aware the Blitz ecu for the Mk.2 Aristo is mapped for a Blitz intercooler.

I am unsure as to what this Mk.1 Blitz ECU is mapped for, stock or aftermarket intercooler. You might want to check with Blitz.

well my car is stock apart from this ecu and after market exhaust/suspension. As far as i am aware this ecu can cope with both aftermarket and stock intercooler,automatically altering AFR. This came from a blitz dealer. Its the same with the stock ecu with an aftermarket FMIC it alters AFR automatically.

I'm just weighing up the pro's and con's at the moment, the main con being 'er indoors has just figured out I've got new wheels and tyres and haven't had the old ones re-furbed, as she's just found the old wheels. :o

Surely a TT is better than, erghhhh (marital) s*x?

okie dokie, just had a blitz dealer get back to me about this ecu and ive been told it is able to run with stock intercooler, injectors, turbos. It will work perfectly with the addition of a FMIC and a full decat. It cannot cope with injectors over 440cc nor with single turbos etc.

• 2 years later...
Is this still for sale?? thanks

The last post was made over 2 years ago Spencer, so I'm guessing its probably been sold by now :winky:

Welcome to LOC by the way :D

Oh yeah didnt see that duh!

Any ideas where i can get one for the aristo or anyone that has one forsale?

i went to buy one from the US for £200 but it had just been sold so ended up just buying the ARC intake.

Oh yeah didnt see that duh!

Any ideas where i can get one for the aristo or anyone that has one forsale?

i went to buy one from the US for £200 but it had just been sold so ended up just buying the ARC intake.

Maybe worth trying here someone may have one :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links