Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Denso Iridium Ik22 Or Ik20

Hi

Going to book my car in for a serivce and looking to get better spark plugs. What would you recommend? I've been reading up on the Denso iridium IK22 and IK20 but not too clear which one will be the best choice in changing over from the OEM spark plugs, and the advantages as I travel loads on the motorway and do loads of milage so want something to my benifiet. Please help me on this subject.

Also can anyone confirm with me that if this is the correct part number of TTE lowering springs (Lowering Springs (IS200)..................(TTE) AM27619.......(TMME) PZ439-C1721-00) and that they drop the car at a 30mm drop. Got price from lexus Hatfield £129.61+Vat.

Aky

Hi

Going to book my car in for a serivce and looking to get better spark plugs. What would you recommend? I've been reading up on the Denso Iridium IK22 and IK20 but not too clear which one will be the best choice in changing over from the OEM spark plugs, and the advantages as I travel loads on the motorway and do loads of milage so want something to my benifiet. Please help me on this subject.

Also can anyone confirm with me that if this is the correct part number of TTE lowering springs (Lowering Springs (IS200)..................(TTE) AM27619.......(TMME) PZ439-C1721-00) and that they drop the car at a 30mm drop. Got price from lexus Hatfield £129.61+Vat.

Aky

IK20 for standard car :D IK22 for supercharged/turbo car :D

Make sure you read all the way to the end but check out the link below. Some of us have used a source on eBay for cheap Denso spark plugs that previously had a good reputation and have been waiting over a month. Someone else has suggested an alternative supplier:

http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/ind...topic=32266&hl=

Thanks, read the links and looking at eBay link will purchase the IK20's. Any one got an answer regards the lowering sprngs if that part number for the tte springs is for the springs that will deop the car 30mm.

Aky

what are the benefits of these type of plugs over OEM??? :D

Bigger spark therefore more efficient combustion. These plugs are more appropriate for tuned and FI engines, the OEM plugs are perfectly adequate for a standard engine.

Thanks, read the links and looking at ebay link will purchase the IK20's. Any one got an answer regards the lowering sprngs if that part number for the tte springs is for the springs that will deop the car 30mm.

Aky

Yes AM27619 is TTE's part number for the springs... and yes around 30mm drop...

See here for details ....

http://www.tte.de/popup/cm_lexus_IS200_300...ringsprings.htm

what are the benefits of these type of plugs over OEM??? :D

Bigger spark therefore more efficient combustion. These plugs are more appropriate for tuned and FI engines, the OEM plugs are perfectly adequate for a standard engine.

thanks for clearing that up mike :D

Thanks, read the links and looking at ebay link will purchase the IK20's. Any one got an answer regards the lowering sprngs if that part number for the tte springs is for the springs that will deop the car 30mm.

Aky

Yes AM27619 is TTE's part number for the springs... and yes around 30mm drop...

See here for details ....

http://www.tte.de/popup/cm_lexus_IS200_300...ringsprings.htm

Thanks for the reply. Excellent lexus should be able to get me some in.

IK20 i'm gone but them from creativeperformance off eBay. Thnaks for the info and replies helped loads.

Aky

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links