Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Did You Know...

...that in a straight line, a supercharged IS200 can keep up with a Focus RS?

Nor did I until today :whistling:

Thats the one thing I love doing, annoying and confusing owners of cars who quite rightly, should trounce us.

Little do they know about the supercharger! :D

Yeah, ive had some fun with other cars :D

Little did I know, that a pipe had half come off my S/C and reduced the power. Connected this up and im now very happy with the super charger :D :D

Thats good to know. Some more real life comparisons would be great.

Mine is did you know that in a straight line my s/c is200 is neck and neck with a civic type r and then beats it after 70mph.

Cant stand them poxy things.

Also too much torque at the beginning with a subaru wrx that pips it ahead but when it hits 100mph things being to even a bit more.

Little did I know, that a pipe had half come off my S/C and reduced the power. Connected this up and im now very happy with the super charger :D :D

I had this problem and it was losing compression. When tightened again it was there and even stronger because of the new manifold.

What would it show on the boost gauge if you were losing boost? I really dont know the parameters?

This topic will be my favorite, none of my friends know of my Turbo/cooler-conversion that I am about to do at Dave's garage. They think I am going on vacation and in the same time am getting a new exhaust. They have all said that: "Yes, the car is a beauty, but I will outrun you with my Audi A4 1.8t." I will bring a videocamera so you can see the faces of these fools when I light my "See you"-led in the rear-window!

Mine is did you know that in a straight line my s/c is200 is neck and neck with a civic type r and then beats it after 70mph.

Yep, I've also had the chance to compare mine against one of them :D

Cant stand them poxy things.

Also too much torque at the beginning with a subaru wrx that pips it ahead but when it hits 100mph things being to even a bit more.

I had this problem and it was losing compression. When tightened again it was there and even stronger because of the new manifold.

What would it show on the boost gauge if you were losing boost? I really dont know the parameters?

i was going to get one of them but choose the lexus instead

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links