Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Which Phone?

hi, just got my free upgrade from o2 for ma fone, but now have a dilemma.

currently have a nokia 8800

and they gave me a samsung p300. problem is that the gf is sick of her cr@ppy v3 and wants one of mine. which should i give her? what do u fellas think?

fone13hy.jpg

fone21ow.jpg

fone3jpg7bg.jpg

fone43qg.jpg

fone55jz.jpg

DO NOT GIVE HER THE 8800!!

Agreed. Give her that 80's ressembling casio calculator thing. Hideous.

8800 is holding price well. Girlfriends have a tendency to ruin decent things including their fellas lol!! :lol::lol:

DO NOT GIVE HER THE 8800!!

Agreed. Give her that 80's ressembling casio calculator thing. Hideous.

8800 is holding price well. Girlfriends have a tendency to ruin decent things.

I was just thinking that samsung looked like a old calculator :lol::lol:

Only thing that lets the 8800 down in features and reliability issues. Just a though, but if you pay insurance it may only cover the handset you are supposed to use.

yeah. but 8800 through ma business contract so i got it insured off a different company. pay a bit mo, but u never know nowadays. and it always help ma vat-back claim at the end of tax year lol. :P

i've got up to 2 weeks to try the calculator, so is there anything else decent out there? n dont wanna be waitin 4 n92 all that time.

i've got a 6600 which is really good 4 everything else so dont really need a symbian fone. just summat that looks good. B)

All thats missing is the solar power strip they all had that you used to mess about with instead of listening to the teacher! :lol:

lol pip, but they never used to turn off if u put your finger over the panel, just kinda fade out til u moved ur finger and it would still show the same numbers! some strange magic going on in them calculators. :unsure:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links