Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Urgent! Clutch Difference Between Is200 And Altezza

Rrs200

Is there any one can tell me is there any difference of the clutch between IS200 and Altezza RS200?

I have spoken to the HELIX main distributor in UK and they said the book show the Cerametalic Clutch Kit of the Lexus IS200 and the RS200 are using the same clutch, is that right??

Is there any one can tell me is there any difference of the clutch between IS200 and Altezza RS200?

I have spoken to the HELIX main distributor in UK and they said the book show the Cerametalic Clutch Kit of the Lexus IS200 and the RS200 are using the same clutch, is that right??

What clutch are you fitting mate? Can you please let me know how you get on with it? Thanks :D

• 2 years later...
Just to confirm, they are the same as i am using a TRD clutch for SXE10 in my GXE10 IS200. Flywheels are of course different between GXE10/SXE10.

interesting thread.

i'm planning to change my clutch to ATS carbon (for SXE) on my is200.

it's going in a kit of flywheel + clutch disk with cover.

so can it be fitted to is200 ??

what difference between flywheels ? just in weight ? or in bolt pattern too ?

Hi,

Hope you dont mind be joining in, but didn't seem any point to start a new thread...

I have like a constant whistling on my clutch and when i touch the clutch pedal a little it stops, ive been told that its the realease bearing on its way out and although it's not causing any functional problems it's annoying...

Could you guys tell me how much i should expect to pay for a new clutch and if its worth getting an uprated one other than standard? the benefits etc?

If you could point me to a clutch kit that will do the job that will be much appreciated :)

Cheers guys

if you've got a part that needs replacing then you may as well fix it

if your not going to do major power mods there's not much point in fitting an uprated clutch but as you've got the box off and sorting the bearing out you may want to think about fitting a light weight flywheel as this will improve pick up time of the car a bit

• 3 weeks later...

Is that the Helix padle clucth???

• 2 weeks later...

just a quick question,I imported a altezza sxe10 with a trd clutch.when I gear down or release the clutch going up through the gears it makes a whinning noise but stops as soon as the clutch is left out fully.

can anyone offer me advice is this normal with trd clutches?

thanks

• 2 weeks later...
Hi,

Hope you dont mind be joining in, but didn't seem any point to start a new thread...

I have like a constant whistling on my clutch and when i touch the clutch pedal a little it stops, ive been told that its the realease bearing on its way out and although it's not causing any functional problems it's annoying...

Could you guys tell me how much i should expect to pay for a new clutch and if its worth getting an uprated one other than standard? the benefits etc?

If you could point me to a clutch kit that will do the job that will be much appreciated :)

Cheers guys

I've the exact same problem, but i've a ticking sound than a whistling type and the clutch pedal sqeaks when pressed

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links