Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Wanted Lexus

TomCooper

Hi im new to this site and im after a lexus, i cant post in cars for sale as i dont have permission so hope its ok to post it here.

I am after a lexus IS200 sport in dark metallic grey in manual with cream leather interior, how much will i be looking at for this car? and does anyone know of 1 for sale?

Cost isn't so much an issue but i do want the specific car as above.

Thanks

Tom

Hi im new to this site and im after a lexus, i cant post in cars for sale as i dont have permission so hope its ok to post it here.

I am after a lexus IS200 sport in dark metallic grey in manual with cream leather interior, how much will i be looking at for this car? and does anyone know of 1 for sale?

Cost isn't so much an issue but i do want the specific car as above.

Thanks

Tom

One for sale on eBay, but has black leather, in manchester, if you intrested i could have a look at it for you :D

do the granite sky ones come with cream interior? and if you could post the link foir thew 1 on ebay would be greatful.

Item number 320020559957.

I dont know the seller, just seen it on eBay, and seen that it was for sale in manchester :D but if you are intrested and need someone to look or send you some pics, i will try and help the best a can :)

cheers, does look nice, gonna try find 1 with cream leather though...

couple questions -

do they all come with sat nav?

and do all the sports have side skirts and splitters or are these extra's?

Sat nav = no

No, sport will have rear lip as standard (on boot) the rest extra's :blink: but from 2005 some of the cars had full leather, sat nav, and side and rear skirts on them.

What sort of money are you looking to spend ?

not bothered about the money, as long as its manual sport in granite sky with full cream leather.

i would like a kit on it with hoop spoiler and sat nav, but i can get them put on yea?

I like the skits and splitters on this 1? are they standard? also want hoop spolier, nothign ott but theres a nice 1 ive seen about, i'll see if i can find pictures etc.

DSC_3048.sized.jpg

This spoiler

aab.sized.jpg

Most of the parts are toyota parts, side skirts, front/rear lip, not sure about the boot one, but some altezza's have them on so it might be toyota part.

If you want sat nav, you will have to buy car with sat nav, its not that good anyway.

Hi Tom, the spoiler you like the look of is the TRD spoiler, it's an official part :)

My car will be for sale soon but it's black leather and no sat nav so probably not what you're looking for to be honest!

ok cool, is it worth hunting down a Sport? or getting SE and changing bits over... although LSD is very desireble mmmm :D

To be honest you might as well just get the Sport!

Hi Tom, the spoiler you like the look of is the TRD spoiler, it's an official part :)

My car will be for sale soon but it's black leather and no sat nav so probably not what you're looking for to be honest!

ok cool, is it worth hunting down a Sport? or getting SE and changing bits over... although LSD is very desireble mmmm :D

do you have some pictures?

well ive got some time, gonan look arounf and get exactly what i want, no messing about, im guessing sat nav could be put in afterwards? and spoiler?

do you have some pictures?

well ive got some time, gonan look arounf and get exactly what i want, no messing about, im guessing sat nav could be put in afterwards? and spoiler?

Sat nav, NOT PUT IN AFTERWARDS TOM. If you want sat nav you must buy one with it fitted :D

It is supposed to be possible to retrofit the OEM satnav solution into a non-satnav car but you're talking stupid money, think someone was once quoted over 2 grand :o

It's much easier to stick in a TomTom or go down the different headunit route like a few of the guys on here have done..

There are some pics of my car in this thread, http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/ind...amp;hl=bodyshop - and them a few more recent pics here - http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/ind...4&hl=grille

As for the spoiler I guess it's a little weird in that if you get a Sport, you'll already have a grille - now I'm not sure if the same holes are used to mount the TRD one - if not I guess you'd have to have the existing holes filled from where the Sport lip spoiler is removed and then drill the holes as required for the TRD hoop spoiler?

Or another alternative is a boot swap with someone with an S or SE model, that way there are no holes to fill in, and you just get the new holes drilled for the TRD!

I think i just ... wow loverly car, how much where you wanting for it? It is the sport right? shame about the dark interior but i think i can live with that as the kit is nice and love the twin exhasut...

hehe ive fallen in love... oh and turbo???

id go for the sat nav,it is good and can be updated.We have two IS200s with sat nav and both are now upto date and the dvd version supports europe.Resale was easier for all those I know that had it.lsd can be purchased aftermarket for £550 FROM KAAZ,get an SE

I think i just ... wow loverly car, how much where you wanting for it? It is the sport right? shame about the dark interior but i think i can live with that as the kit is nice and love the twin exhasut...

It's NA mate, it was supercharged but had the kit removed last year, so now it's all show and no go - the exact opposite of my new car :D

Yeah it's a Sport, it's a 2000 X reg car with about 98k on the clock I think, had the cambelt changed at 80k etc, she's served me well!

If you do go for another one that's the TRD sides and back lip, and a Blitz front lip splitter...

It's NA mate, it was supercharged but had the kit removed last year, so now it's all show and no go - the exact opposite of my new car :D

Yeah it's a Sport, it's a 2000 X reg car with about 98k on the clock I think, had the cambelt changed at 80k etc, she's served me well!

If you do go for another one that's the TRD sides and back lip, and a Blitz front lip splitter...

Ok well stil interested, does look nice, ive just pm'd you before reading this post btw.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links