Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Anything For A Ls400 93

Does anyonne have a wiring diragram for the sound system set up for a ls400 on a 93 plate pioneer system?

im just after setting up an after mark amp and sub but struggling without wiring diagrams please help

Thank you mat

Does anyonne have a wiring diragram for the sound system set up for a ls400 on a 93 plate pioneer system?

im just after setting up an after mark amp and sub but struggling without wiring diagrams please help

Thank you mat

Go here, click on the ARRC logo at the top then pick your car model. Has wiring diagrams for most electrics in the car

hi there mate cheers again for sending them to me well i tried them and i tried to use them to find the remote cable theat goes into what i think is the amp for the sub. i rigged up my aftermark ariel to try and get6 it to go up when the radio goes on but no joy.....but ill just keep trying.

again mate thank you so much for your help!!!!

mat

hi there mate cheers again for sending them to me well i tried them and i tried to use them to find the remote cable theat goes into what i think is the amp for the sub. i rigged up my aftermark ariel to try and get6 it to go up when the radio goes on but no joy.....but ill just keep trying.

again mate thank you so much for your help!!!!

mat

Sorry mat just curious what you want to do? Are you trying to find a factory wire you can use on the HU wiring to connect the "remote amp on" wire from the aftermarket amp?

What i did with mine was use a multimeter, Turn your key to the acc position then test which wire gives out 12volts with the multimeter.

You can buy these little connector blocks that clip onto existing wiring so you dont have to cut any wires(forget the name of the connector(i check my previous posts), Then run the remote amp to your amp. If this is not what your after... ignore my rant! :shutit:

hi mate - what im after is to replace the standard factory amp to replace it with my own amp, but the main cables you need is speaker cables - to convert to aux cables, remote cable - to get a remote source, a Battery feed and of course the earth. so what im i after is what facrtory cables are the speaker cables and remote cable - i tried the volt meter but been unsuccesful so far not sure where to look the bach of the head unit or the amp?

mat

hi mate yea i did thank you it simplifies everything which is what ive been after for ages thank you so much!

buddy have you owned a LS400 how does the headlight sprays work? im sort of learning as im going along!!

mat

hi mate yea i did thank you it simplifies everything which is what ive been after for ages thank you so much!

buddy have you owned a LS400 how does the headlight sprays work? im sort of learning as im going along!!

mat

Hi mat if your last post was directed at me, no never owned a LS400. My Rs200 is my first Lex. No idea what you mean by the headlight sprays. :hehe:

buddy have you owned a LS400 how does the headlight sprays work? im sort of learning as im going along

you have to have the headlights on then just press the button and then watch about half your water go over your bonnet

i have only one of mine working at the mo as the pipes are blocked have done one but i took the headlight out just have not had time for the other

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links