Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Italian Parking Standards

maneesh

I admit my parking is bad but these are crazy!

I like to have 4 foot clear either side of my car when I'm parallel parking, I'm a bit crap at it :lol:

Saw one of those Smart cars parked facing the kerb the other day in Matlock, it's always crazy busy down there but it fit in nicely!

Crazy parking there, do they really want their cars trashed :question:

Saw one of those Smart cars parked facing the kerb the other day in Matlock, it's always crazy busy down there but it fit in nicely!

Seen that a few times in London and they do fit :D

Do that in certain parts of Ireland and risk getting pushed/nudged.... seen a guy do it once with a carina, he'd pull up to the car in front and keep pushing it until there was enough room to get out .... frightening

Yeah... and that REALLY does an Auto Box a lot of good !!!

Also - You can't push/nudge a car without marking the paint.

Oh - I will NEVER be taking my car to Italy or Paris !!... Neanderthals !!!

The Ed

Sorry maybe you should read a little slower..... :duh:

I saw a guy in a old "CARINA" push his way out off being boxed in.... ;)

BTW not only would there be a danger of scratching the paint, but bumper fit would be severely compromised :sick:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links